RoMedic™ Carina350 mobile patient lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
RoMedic Carina350 mobile patient lift is available in two variants, with manual or electrical base widening. All variants are sturdy, stable and safe and, at the same time, light-weight for steel lifts. Carina350 is a foldable, mobile patient lift adapted for safe and easy lifting of users weighing up to 165 kg/350 lbs.
Flexible and versatile: Carina 350 has a relatively narrow and compact design, which means that the lift can fit into and reach practically anywhere, even in tight spaces. In spite of the handy size, Carina 350 offers a very large lifting range and, therefore, Carina350 can manage most lifting situations and requirements; both low and high lifting, seated or supine, to and from the floor, bed or chair.
Easy to set up and fold: Carina350 is foldable and requires very little space during transportation and storing. With just a few, simple operations and without any tools, Carina350 can be folded or set up as required. The lift can be used in all situations and, when it is needed more elsewhere, it is easy to move between different users, rooms and homes. The lift is supplied folded.
Extra equipment as standard: Carina350 is supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a hand control and with the following accessories and extra equipment as standard:
- Built-in charging.
- SwiftHook, an accessory for SlingBar. With SwiftHook, changing sling bars or connecting a scale becomes very easy.
- SlingBar M, a two-point aluminum sling bar with secure safety latches which prevent the sling straps from creeping out of the sling bar. The sling bar is of standard width (450 mm/17.7") and suitable for most users and lifting situations. SWL 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Maintenance-free castors, 100 mm/3.9", with bumpers. The SystemRoMedic™ encapsulated twin castors provide for a smoother ride for the user while making the lift very easy to roll, even on softer surfaces. Furthermore, the castors do not gather dust and dirt from the floor, making them maintenance-free.
|RoMedic Carina350 mobile patient lift|
|Safe working load||363.80 lbs.||363.80 lbs.|
|Material||Powder-coated steel||Powder-coated steel|
|Total height||50.8" - 72.4"||50.8" - 72.4"|
|Base width, outer dimensions||26.8" - 42.5"||26.8" - 42.5"|
|Base width, inner dimensions||22" - 37"||22" - 37"|
|Total weight||76.1 lbs.||79.4 lbs.|
|Front castors, diameter||3.9"||3.9"|
|Rear castors, diameter||3.9"||3.9"|
|Lifting range||22.8" - 66.1"||22.8" - 66.1"|
|Lifting speed without load||0.9 in/s||0.9 in/s|
|Emergency lowering||Manual and electrical||Manual and electrical|
|Battery capacity||2.9 Ah||2.9 Ah|
|Material, sling bar||Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Sling bar width||17.7"||17.7"|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Frame/chassis: 5 years
- Options/accessories (Basket, umbrella, etc. Not being Service Part or Consumable Part.): 2 years
- Service parts (Brake handles, height adjustment mechanism, wire stocking etc.): 1 year after invoice
- Consumable parts (Brake block, brake wire, wheels, seat sling, basket and grip handles, bearings, etc.): 40 days after invoice
- The manufacturer guarantees free repairs, maintenance and change of any defect parts, provided that the damage was caused during normal use.
- All part exchanges, service and claims made under the following limited warranty must be presented to the manufacturer in writing within 45 days of the problem becoming apparent.
- Corrective action, that can be either repair, replacement or exchange, will be on the discretion of the manufacturer.
- After the corrective action, the original warranty period will not be extended.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Tires, tubes and upholstery are not covered by this warranty
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warranty
- Labor, call-out and shipping is not covered in this warranty
- Batteries (covered by the battery manufacturer’s standard warranty).
- The warranty does not apply in circumstances beyond our control (floods, fires, etc.).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days from date of delivery.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details