RoMedic MiniLift160 sit-to-stand lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
RoMedic™ MiniLift160 sit-to-stand lift offers a totally unique and very comfortable sit-to-stand experience. MiniLift160 is a mobile sit-to-stand lift which has been developed to, as gently as possible, assist the user when rising from a sitting to a standing position. When MiniLift160 is combined with the appropriate lifting accessories, the user gets support under the feet, for the front of the lower legs and behind the back, which provides for a safe and secure, yet active sit-to-stand procedure.
Extremely comfortable, active sit-to-stand with natural movement pattern: To be able to understand how comfortable MiniLift160 is compared with other sit-to-stand devices on the market, it must be tried! The construction safely moves the user forwards and upwards in a natural movement pattern and, at the same time, the leg muscles and balance are exercised.
Four variants are available: MiniLift160 is available in four variants with electrical (EE) or manual (EM) base widening and with standard height or low legs for use with lower beds. All variants are manufactured in steel for stability and strength and are suitable for users weighing up to 160 kg/350 lbs.
|RoMedic™ MiniLift160 sit-to-stand lift|
|Weight limit||350 lbs.|
|User length||55.1" - 78.7"|
|Width of base, inner measurement||20.9" - 30.4"|
|Width of base, outer measurement||26.3" - 37.8"|
|Base widening, EM||Manual|
|Base widening, EE||Electrical|
|Height of footplate||2.3"|
|Front castors, diameter (60300010 and 60300012)||3.9"|
|Front castors, diameter (60300011 and 60300013)||1.4"|
|Rear castors, diameter||3.9"|
|Lifting speed, without load||1.4" per sec|
|Emergency lowering||Manual and electrical|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Frame/chassis: 5 years
- Options/accessories (Basket, umbrella, etc. Not being Service Part or Consumable Part.): 2 years
- Service parts (Brake handles, height adjustment mechanism, wire stocking etc.): 1 year after invoice
- Consumable parts (Brake block, brake wire, wheels, seat sling, basket and grip handles, bearings, etc.): 40 days after invoice
- The manufacturer guarantees free repairs, maintenance and change of any defect parts, provided that the damage was caused during normal use.
- All part exchanges, service and claims made under the following limited warranty must be presented to the manufacturer in writing within 45 days of the problem becoming apparent.
- Corrective action, that can be either repair, replacement or exchange, will be on the discretion of the manufacturer.
- After the corrective action, the original warranty period will not be extended.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Tires, tubes and upholstery are not covered by this warranty
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warranty
- Labor, call-out and shipping is not covered in this warranty
- Batteries (covered by the battery manufacturer’s standard warranty).
- The warranty does not apply in circumstances beyond our control (floods, fires, etc.).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days from date of delivery.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details