RoMedic™ ReTurn7500 sit to stand aid with opening for ReTurnBelt
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
RoMedic ReTurn7500 sit-to-stand aid is designed to facilitate easy transfers without any heavy lifting. ReTurn7500 standing assist is an easy-to-use and effective assistive device providing convenient and natural support for sit-to-stand action and for transfers, while being a rehabilitation device. ReTurn7500 enables safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer to or from bed, wheelchair or toilet. ReTurn7500 can also be used to facilitate repositioning farther back in a chair or wheelchair. ReTurn7500 has a rising ladder of standard height and is appropriate for most adult users. ReTurn7500 is now available in a new version (7500i) on which the rising ladder has an opening for quick and easy hooking of ReTurnBelt. ReTurn7500 sit-to-stand aid features stable base plate, makes it possible to change between standard-height and low rising ladders, and thereby covers a broader range of needs and get the best use out of the product. The base plate's narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair, so that ReTurn7500 can be positioned very close to the user. The design allows plenty of work space also for the caregiver, who can remain very close and help to support the user from different directions.
ReTurn7500 stimulates the natural pattern of movement during sit-to-stand, while at the same time strengthens the muscles and functional ability for users who still retain some degree of strength. The optional ReTurnBelt is an excellent complement to ReTurn7500 when there is a need for greater support and stability; for example, when the user's weight-bearing ability is questionable or varies. ReTurn7500 supports adult users weighing up to 330 lbs.
- Low weight
- Lockable wheels
- Easy to roll and directionally stable
- Can be easily adapted for different users
- Neat and attractive design that simplifies hygiene
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport and storage
- Activates the user and eliminates heavy lifting for the caregiver
- Very easy to understand and use, both for the user and the caregiver
- The base plate has a low step-in height and clear markings for the user's feet
- The user is also supported by the ladder during standing training and transfer
- Rolls, turns and pivots smoothly and easily on all surfaces, even in confined spaces
- Moving ReTurn7500 requires minimal exertion, even with a larger and heavier user
- The incline of the rising ladder creates conditions for a natural pattern of movement
- The height, width and angle of the lower-leg supports can easily be adjusted to fit different users
- A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position
- The rising ladder allows many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central 'power grip', it also enables 'climbing'
- Standing training
- Positioning in chair
- Rising to sitting down
- From bed to commode
- From bed to wheelchair
- From wheelchair to toilet
|RoMedic™ ReTurn7500 sit to stand aid with opening for ReTurnBelt|
|Total weight||36.4 lbs.|
|Safe Working Load||330.7"|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Frame/chassis: 5 years
- Options/accessories (Basket, umbrella, etc. Not being Service Part or Consumable Part.): 2 years
- Service parts (Brake handles, height adjustment mechanism, wire stocking etc.): 1 year after invoice
- Consumable parts (Brake block, brake wire, wheels, seat sling, basket and grip handles, bearings, etc.): 40 days after invoice
- The manufacturer guarantees free repairs, maintenance and change of any defect parts, provided that the damage was caused during normal use.
- All part exchanges, service and claims made under the following limited warranty must be presented to the manufacturer in writing within 45 days of the problem becoming apparent.
- Corrective action, that can be either repair, replacement or exchange, will be on the discretion of the manufacturer.
- After the corrective action, the original warranty period will not be extended.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Tires, tubes and upholstery are not covered by this warranty
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warranty
- Labor, call-out and shipping is not covered in this warranty
- Batteries (covered by the battery manufacturer’s standard warranty).
- The warranty does not apply in circumstances beyond our control (floods, fires, etc.).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days from date of delivery.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details