Handicare ReTurn7500i sit-to-stand and transfer aid
RoMedic ReTurn7500i sit-to-stand aid is designed to facilitate easy transfers without any heavy lifting. ReTurn7500 standing assist is an easy-to-use and effective assistive device providing convenient and natural support for sit-to-stand action and for transfers, while being a rehabilitation device. ReTurn7500 enables safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer to or from bed, wheelchair or toilet. ReTurn7500 can also be used to facilitate repositioning farther back in a chair or wheelchair. ReTurn7500 has a rising ladder of standard height and is appropriate for most adult users. ReTurn7500 is now available in a new version (7500i) on which the rising ladder has an opening for quick and easy hooking of ReTurnBelt. ReTurn7500 sit-to-stand aid features stable base plate, makes it possible to change between standard-height and low rising ladders, and thereby covers a broader range of needs and get the best use out of the product. The base plate's narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair, so that ReTurn7500 can be positioned very close to the user. The design allows plenty of work space also for the caregiver, who can remain very close and help to support the user from different directions.
ReTurn7500 stimulates the natural pattern of movement during sit-to-stand, while at the same time strengthens the muscles and functional ability for users who still retain some degree of strength. The optional ReTurnBelt is an excellent complement to ReTurn7500 when there is a need for greater support and stability; for example, when the user's weight-bearing ability is questionable or varies. ReTurn7500 supports adult users weighing up to 330 lbs.
- Low weight
- Lockable wheels
- Easy to roll and directionally stable
- Can be easily adapted for different users
- Neat and attractive design that simplifies hygiene
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport and storage
- Activates the user and eliminates heavy lifting for the caregiver
- Very easy to understand and use, both for the user and the caregiver
- The base plate has a low step-in height and clear markings for the user's feet
- The user is also supported by the ladder during standing training and transfer
- Rolls, turns and pivots smoothly and easily on all surfaces, even in confined spaces
- Moving ReTurn7500 requires minimal exertion, even with a larger and heavier user
- The incline of the rising ladder creates conditions for a natural pattern of movement
- The height, width and angle of the lower-leg supports can easily be adjusted to fit different users
- A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position
- The rising ladder allows many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central 'power grip', it also enables 'climbing'
- Standing training
- Positioning in chair
- Rising to sitting down
- From bed to commode
- From bed to wheelchair
- From wheelchair to toilet
|Handicare ReTurn7500i sit-to-stand and transfer aid
|Safe Working Load
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details