Roosevelt pediatric car seat with head support
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Roosevelt pediatric car seat with head support is a superior car seat that ensures the safety and comfort of the child with special health care needs. Roosevelt pediatric car seat comes with optional EZ-Up head rest system developed for children with poor head control, the EZ-Up System enables the child to maintain a natural head position. Roosevelt car seat has weight limit of 35 lbs. to 115 lbs. and height range: 33.5” - 62”. Padded seat extenders provide optimum seat depth for each leg and the height of seat from bottom to top is 30". Roosevelt car seat has european style harness routing for abdominal comfort.
A significant number of children, with neuromuscular conditions, exhibit poor neck control; resulting in the child’s head “falling” forward. This is a source of discomfort to many of these children. For years, their parents have inquired about solutions to this problem. Many have resorted to homemade, non-crash tested solutions in an effort to make their children more comfortable.
Roosevelt is the first large medical seat to address this issue with a crash-tested product that is particularly effective for children with low muscle tone. The “EZ-Up” head rest uses velcro to attach a cap (worn by the occupant) to the Roosevelt’s head rest. This system is designed to keep the occupant’s head in an upright position, without the need for significant recline.
Product comes standard with:
- Tilt bar
- Head rest
- Neck pads
- Fabric cover
- Locking clip
- EZ-tether connector strap and tether assembly
- Positioning pads; including seat/back pad, and two lateral pads
|Roosevelt Pediatric Car Seat with Head Support|
|Weight of occupant||35 lbs. - 115 lbs.|
|Height of occupant||33.5" - 62"|
|Height from seat bottom to seat top||30"|
|Shoulder strap heights||12.5"; 15"; 17.25"; 19.75"; 22.25"|
|Seat depth - Left leg||12.5", 15.5", 17"|
Seat depth - Right leg
|12.5", 15.5", 17"|
|Shoulder width maximum||15.5"|
|Thigh width maximum||14.5"|
|Exterior shell width maximum||21.25"|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser of the product that, if properly used strictly in accordance with the instructions and specifications included in the original packaging, it shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of One (1) Year from the date of original purchase.
- This warranty does not include damages due to external sources, including, but not limited to accident, negligence, misuse, neglect, alteration, repair, improper installation, improper testing or use that is not in conformance with the instructions and specifications in the instruction booklet included.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Positively no returns accepted after 3 months from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.