Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness
Clinical studies have shown that acupressure wristbands called Sea-Bands can treat nausea brought on by chemotherapy and post-operative procedures, as well as nausea brought on by motion sickness and morning sickness. They are non-invasive and entirely drug-free.
They work by applying pressure on the P6 or Nei-Kuan acupressure point on each wrist using a plastic stud, allowing the body's equilibrium be restored. It is quick acting, easy to use, and has the capacity to be used frequently by doctors and in hospitals. The plastic storage box is a practical size that you can carry with you at all times.
Sea-Bands are drug free with no side effects, clinically tested, used by doctors and hospitals, fast-acting, simple to use, able to be used over and over again, packaged in a small plastic case making them easy to keep with you at all times, and is sold in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Use for relief from:
- Post-operative nausea.
- Motion and travel sickness.
- Pregnancy morning sickness.
- Chemotherapy related nausea.
- NAUSEA RELIEF : These acupressure wrist bands are clinically proven to relieve nausea, motion sickness & morning sickness in addition to helping with post-operative & chemotherapy-induced nausea.
- ACUPRESSURE TREATMENT : A plastic knob sewn into the inside of this knitted elastic wristband exerts pressure & stimulates the P6, or Nei-Kuan, acupressure point, proven to relieve nausea & vomiting.
- WAVE GOODBYE TO NAUSEA : Don’t let your travel or cruise ship experience be ruined; alleviate sea sickness & enjoy the journey! Or enjoy your pregnancy by relieving morning sickness with Sea-Bands!
- NO DRUGS OR SIDE EFFECTS : Sea-Bands work immediately & can be worn whenever you feel nauseous. They're a natural, reusable & non-drowsy remedy with no drugs or side effects. Suitable for ages 3 & up.
- NATURAL CHOICE FOR NAUSEA RELIEF : We carry an array of natural options for motion & morning sickness & anti-nausea, including acupressure wristbands, ginger gum & lozenges & aromatherapy rollettes.
How to use Sea-Band acupressure wrist bands.
Sea-band Nausea Relief Wrist Band are simple to wear and effective even if nausea has started.
- Locate the Nei-Kuan point on your wrist. The correct point is in the center of wrist, 3 fingers from crease of wrist.
- Position the plastic stud of the wrist band on the Nei-Kaun point. Wear when nausea is anticipated or even if nausea has started.
- You must always wear both wrist bands. Wear Sea-Band Nausea Relieving Wrist Bands as long as needed.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Q: What is Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness?
- A: Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness is an acupressure wristband that is clinically proven to relieve nausea and motion sickness. It is also effective in helping with post-operative and chemotherapy-induced nausea.
- Q: How does Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness work?
- A: Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness works by applying pressure to the P6, or Nei-Kuan, acupressure point on the wrist, which is believed to alleviate nausea and vomiting. The wristband has a plastic knob sewn into the side of the inside of the wristband which exerts pressure on the acupressure point.
- Q: Is Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness drug-free?
- A: Yes, Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness is completely drug-free and non-invasive.
- Q: Is Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness suitable for most types of sickness?
- A: Yes, Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness is suitable for most types of sickness.
- Q: Is Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness safe to use?
- A: Yes, Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness is safe to use.
- Q: Is Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness reusable and washable?
- A: Yes, Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness is reusable and washable, making it a cost-effective solution for those who suffer from nausea and vomiting.
- Q: Is Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness effective for morning sickness during pregnancy?
- A: Yes, Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness is effective for morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Q: Is Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness available for children?
- A: Yes, Sea-Band Wrist Band for Motion Sickness is available for children.