Seca 216 Mechanical measuring rod for children and adults
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 216 Mechanical measuring rod for children and adults has a variable scale with a range of 1.4" to 90" that is inserted into a 55.3" frame. The plastic frame of seca 216 can be easily mounted on the wall at the desired height. Seca 216 is suitable for measuring the height of children and adults and the user can choose the range shown in the frame. 216 mechanical measuring rod clearly displays the results in a window on the side of the rod and is held in place by the locking screw on the head piece. Seca 216 measuring rod is suitable for international use and the scale is printed in centimeters on one side of the tape and feet and inches on the other.Features
- Easy read-out
- Simple assembly
- Adjustable head positioner
- Two different measurement ranges
- Choice of two units of measurement
- Abrasion resistant dial
- Fixable head positioner
- Flexible mounting height
- Fine, high-contrast printed dial
|Seca 216 Mechanical measuring rod|
|Measuring range||1.4" - 90" / 55.3"|
|Measuring rod||3.5 cm - 230 cm / 138 cm|
|Graduation measuring rod||1/16 cm|
|Dimensions||4.7" W x 59.1" H x 8.5" D|
|Product weight||3.7 lbs / 1.7 kg|
|Wall mounting required||Yes|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables,main unnits, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.