Seca 222 Mechanical telescopic measuring rod
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 222 Mechanical telescopic measuring rod is specifically designed for wall mounting and it is aligned to work exactly to the millimeter from head to toe. The scale has broad measuring slide unit and also includes heel positioner for ideal 3-point measurement. Telescopic measuring rod ensures that the result can be easily read at eye level even for the tallest client. Seca 222 measuring rod is available in cm or cm/inch variety and can be folded down for safety when not in use.Features
- Extra-broad slide unit
- Developed for wall installation
- The rod is made of durable aluminum
- Large measurement range up to 230 cm
- Abrasion-resistant height rod made with a high-quality screen printing process
- Easy to read
- Heel positioner
- Abrasion resistance dial
- Foldable head positioner
- Adjustable head positioner
- Fine, high-contrast printed dial
|Seca 222 Mechanical telescopic measuring rod|
|Measuring range||2" - 90"|
|Measuring rod||6 cm - 230 cm|
|Graduation measuring rod||1/8"|
|Dimensions||12.1" W x 91.3" H x 11.3" D|
|Dimensions when folded||12.1" W x 52" H x 11.3" D|
|Product weight||2.4 lbs / 1.1 kg|
|Wall mounting required||Yes|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables,power supply units etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.