Seca 284 Digital measuring station with wireless transmission
Seca 284 Digital measuring station with wireless transmission measures and weighs in a single step. The digital measuring station has many benefits that include the high-capacity scale integrated in a slip resistant glass platform with an anti-tip column design, heel positioner and the solid headpiece with the integrated seca Frankfurt Line ‒ for precise head positioning. The seca 284 measuring station is equipped with two displays, one is for a direct read-out of height from the headpiece and the other, a three-line multi-function touch display that shows height, weight and the automatically calculated Body Mass Index (BMI). The scale also shows the slightest weight changes with its fine 50-gram graduation and wirelessly transmits all measurements via the seca 360° wireless. The station comes standard with power adapter and 4 batteries of type AA.Features
- Automatic calculation of BMI
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head
- Large height measurement range from 11" to 87"
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology
- Fine 0.1-pound graduation and high capacity of 660 pounds
Functions and Properties
|Seca 284 Digital measuring station with wireless transmission|
|Weight capacity||660 lbs / 300 kg|
|Graduation||0.1 lbs / 50 g|
|Measuring range||11" - 7'2"|
|Measuring rod||30 cm - 220 cm|
|Graduation measuring rod||1/8"|
|Dimensions||17.1" W x 94.3" H x 18.3" D|
|Dimensions platform||16.9" W x 2.4" H x 14.4" D|
|Product Weight||35.3 lbs / 16.0 kg|
|Power supply||Power adapter, batteries for headpiece|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables,power supply units etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.