Seca 416 Infantometer baby measurement scale
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 416 Infantometer baby measurement scale has sturdy construction and stability that makes it quick and easy to measure babies and toddlers up to two years old. The infantometer is generously designed and the raised and softly rounded sides guide the baby safely into the right position. Infantometer scale is permanently mounted with rollers on two guide rails for the foot piece to slide smoothly along the scale. The foot piece is lockable so that the baby can be removed and the result can be noted later.Features
- Scale printed along top side for easy reading
- Robust, extra large construction for precise measuring
- Automatically correct lying position due to trough-shaped lying area
Functions and Properties
- Abrasion resistance dial
- Fine, high-contrast printed dial
|Seca 416 Infantometer baby measurement scale|
|Measuring range||13" - 39"|
|Measuring rod||33 - 100 cm|
|Graduation measuring rod||1/16"|
|Dimensions||43.4" W x 6.7" H x 15.8" D|
|Product weight||8.4 lbs / 3.8 kg|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.