Seca 684 multifunction wheelchair/handrail scale with seat
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 684 multifunction wheelchair/handrail scale with seat with seat helps with the safe and accurate weight measurement of patients whether in standing or a seated position with no conversion requirements. Stable handrail of Seca 684 supports the standing patient, the integrated fold-down seat provides comfort for the seated patient, and the large platform (29.9" x 32.3") accommodates a patient in a wheelchair. Seca 684 scale's Pre-TARE function allows the deduction of the weight of the wheelchair or walker with ease. Special attention has been given to making the scales easy-access and safe, with a stop barrier provided for the front wheels of the wheelchair.
Seca 684 is equipped with the new seca 360° wireless technology, which wirelessly transmits all measurements to a seca wireless printer or to seca software on your PC. Easy-to-read swiveling display can be turned toward patient or caregiver, the practical HOLD function shows the weighing result after the patient has left the platform, the damping function ensures precise results, the non-slip rubber coating and handrail guarantee a firm foothold and integrated transport castors make the scale mobile.Features
- Stable handrail
- Integrated fold-down seat
- Safe and accurate weight measurement of patients
- The large platform (29.9" x 32.3") accommodates a patient in a wheelchair
- The rotating display can be oriented towards the patient or medical personnel
- Pre-TARE function allows the deduction of the weight of the wheelchair or walker with ease
|Seca 684 Weighing Scale with Seat|
|Graduation (g)||0.1 lbs.|
|Power supply||Power adapter|
|Measure||35.8" W x 43.3" H x 41.9" D|
|Net weight||131.2 lbs.|
|Functions||PRINT, Overload protection, Auto-PRINT, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, kg/lbs/sts switch-over, RS232 compatible, Wireless interface, SEND, RESET, Damping, Auto-SEND|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.