Seca 762 Mechanical personal scale with fine 1 lbs. graduation
Seca 762 Mechanical personal scale with fine 1 lbs. graduation is for conventional determination of weight and establishment of general state of nutrition. The face of the dial is especially large to make reading the figures much easier. It is made up of large, low-level, non-slip platform and scratch resistant finish.
Modern classics for several decades - The precise design classic has a large clear and well defined dial. With a large, low-level, non-slip platform and scratch resistant finish it is easy for the patient to step on and weigh.Features
- Robust construction
- Precise and durable
- Large, easy-to-read dial
- Low profile and wide platform
- Face of the dial is especially large to make reading the figures much easier
- Rugged metal housing withstands years of use under the hardest conditions imaginable
|Seca 762 Mechanical personal scale|
|Dimensions||12.0" W x 4.7" H x 18.5" D|
|Dimensions platform||10.2" W x 2.8" H x 10.4" D|
|Net weight||7.7 lbs.|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.