Seca 769 Digital Column Scale with BMI Function
Seca 769 Digital column scale with BMI function is a versatile, low-maintenance and site-independent with economic battery operations. The seca 769 is ideal for daily use in hospitals and in clinics. Seca 769 scale is also equipped with several intelligent functions that includes the BMI function that permits a reliable evaluation of the nutritional condition of the user. Seca 769 digital scale with its slip resistant base and anti-tip column design allows safe measuring & weighing of the clients. It also has transport castors and column scale for easy transport. The scale comes standard with 6 batteries of type AA and a measuring rod.Features
- Easy to transport
- Seca 220 measuring rod included
- Site-independent as battery operated
- Cost-effective and low-maintenance due to low power consumption
Functions and Properties
- Transport castors
- lbs/kg switch-over
- Automatic switch-off
|Seca 769 Digital column scale with BMI function|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs / 200 kg|
|Graduation||0.2 lbs / 100 g|
|Measuring range||24" - 78"|
|Measuring rod||60 cm - 200cm|
|Graduation measuring rod||1/8"|
|Dimensions||11.6" W x 32.7" H x 16.4" D|
|Dimensions platform||10.7" W x 3.0" H x 11" D|
|Dimensions including measuring rod||26.3" W x 6.7" H x 13.4" D|
|Product weight||13.7 lbs / 6.2 kg|
|Power supply||Batteries, power adapter optional|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.