Seca 777 Digital Column Scale with Eye-Level Display
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 777 digital column scale with eye-level display is the medical-grade solution for measuring and weighing. The oversized, low-profile full metal platform accommodates all patient types and the tilt-proof safety design ensures the scale will not tip over when placing all weight on the edge of the base. In addition, the built-in measuring rod which has a 4" – 90" measuring range and the large rubber coated castors allow for convenient transportation. Primed for the future, the scale features a USB interface for EMR integration solutions or PC connectivity.
- Tilt-proof safety design
- Measuring range: 4" – 90"
- Weight: 26.5 lbs. / 12.7 kg
- Capacity: 550 lbs. / 250 kg
- Graduation: 0.2 lbs. / 100 g
- Display swappable to left or right side
- Large rubber coated castors for easy transport
- Power supply: batteries, power adapter (optional)
- Functions: TARE, HOLD, lbs/kg switch-over, BMI
- Oversized, low-profile full metal platform (no plastic)
- Built-in measuring rod with 4” – 90” measuring range
- USB interface for EMR integration solutions or PC connectivity
- Electromagnetic radiation resistance: According to IEC 60601-1-2
|Seca 777 digital column scale with eye-level display|
|Graduation (g)||100 g|
|Graduation (lbs.)||0.2 lbs.|
|Power supply||AA batteries (6x)|
|Measure (W x H x D)||16.1" x 53.4" x 22.7"|
|Platform (W x H x D)||13.8" x 2.3" x 16.5"|
|Measuring range||4" - 90"|
|Net weight||26.5 lbs.|
|Functions & properties||Transport castors, TARE, HOLD, BMI, kg/lbs. switch-over|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.