Seca 803 Digital flat scale for individual patient use
Seca 803 Digital flat scale for individual patient use is available in two colors black and white and has weight capacity up to 330 lbs. Seca 803 flat scale is complex in its design and robust in its construction.
Rediscovery of feeling good - Seca 803 has classic design and its surface is gleaming with high-quality materials. The high-quality rubber coating consists of a special combination of two components which lends softness and solidity. The material can stand up to all commercially available cleaning and disinfecting products.
Professional can be so private - Whether black or white, for professional or private use, this seca starter scale satisfies the highest demands for private use and anyone who appreciates high-quality workmanship. The seca 803 has its strengths on the outside and on the inside. Underneath the weighing platform you’ll see longitudinal and cross braces set one centimeter apart, giving the scale unparalleled stability.
Lightening the load - Thanks to its low tare weight of only 3.3 lbs. and the handle built on the back, the scale is easy to carry and makes it suitable for users on the move. Viewing the measurements is just as easy from the unconventionally large display with 1.1" high figure.Features
- 1.1" LCD figures for easy reading
- Close ribbing for a secure foothold
- Four stable rubber feet for a safe standing
- Two-component rubber coating for pleasant footing
|Seca 803 Digital flat scale for individual use|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Dimensions||12.4" W x 1.5" H x 12.8" D|
|Dimensions platform||11.6" W x 1.4" H x 12.0" D|
|Net weight||3.3 lbs.|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.