Seca 813 High capacity digital flat scale for individual patient use
Seca 813 High capacity digital flat scale for individual patient use is available with large LCD figures that ensure easy reading. 813 flat scale has an extra wide weighing platform that easily holds up to a 440 lbs. weight capacity. Seca 813 digital flat scale has flat construction which makes stepping on very easy.
A scale of sturdiness – with a touch of elegance - can withstand 440 lbs. and features large LCD figures for easy reading. its extra wide surface and flat shape facilitate trouble-free weighing of heavy weight patients.
Pleasant and comfortable weighing - The platform of 813 scale is made up of high quality, two-component nubby material which is soft like rubber and pleasant to the touch.
Paying attention to details - Seca 813 comes with unique step-off function. Users don't even have to bend over to switch it on. Seca 813 scale makes life more simple by paying attention to even the slightest details.Features
- Large 1.1" LCD figures for easy reading
- Solid steel frame, up to 440 lbs. capacity
- Step-off function for weighing without switching scale
- Non-slip rubber base for safe standing during measuring
|Seca 813 High capacity digital flat scale|
|Dimensions||17.0" W x 1.9" H x 14.7" D|
|Dimensions platform||15.7" W x 1.8" H x 11.8" D|
|Net weight||6.4 lbs.|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.