Seca 869 Flat scale with cable remote display
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 869 Flat scale with cable remote display has separate display and operating element with infinitely adjustable tilt angle for convenient use. The display can be set up separately from the base and read from its position on the wall or desk.
Read the display while at your desk: Seca 869 Flat scale makes the work easy. Simply place the display on your desk and the scale in front of it. It is easy to read the results since the tilt angle of the display is infinitely adjustable.
Stability even on problematic surfaces: Seca 869 has large leveling base which gives it great stability. The display and operating element is similarly equipped with a stable rubber base and with an easy-to-use self-explanatory keyboard.
Measuring with all essential functions: Seca 869 Flat scale has several convenient functions required in routine medical practice: BMI to determine nutritional status, HOLD to keep the measurement results in the display, TARE to weigh a small child held in a parent's arms.Features
- Large, easy-to-read 0.75" high LCD figures
- BMI function to determine nutritional status
- Effortless storage due to compact dimensions and light weight
- Leveling base on the bottom of the scale base for safe and secure placement
- Compact design and low weight for great carrying comfort and universal usage
- Infinitely adjustable tilt angle in display and operating element for installation on a desk or wall
|Seca 869 Flat scale with cable remote display|
|Graduation||0.2 lbs < 330 lbs > 0.5 lbs.|
|Dimensions||12.6" W x 2.4" H x 14.0" D|
|Dimensions platform||11.4" W x 2.4" H x 10.9" D|
|Power supply||Batteries, power adapter optional|
|Net weight||9.9 lbs.|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.