Seca 874 Flat scale for mobile use with push buttons and double display
Seca 874 Flat scale for mobile use with push buttons and double display provides precise measurements in any level of humidity and has a long battery life. The special feature of the Seca 874 scale is the "mother-and-baby" function. This enables the weight of babies and small children to be determined quite easily in their mother's arms. It is light, extremely robust, easy to operate and has weighing range capacity up to 440 lbs.
Great stability - Seca 874 is a light weight scale only 8.8 lbs. in weight. Small children and adults up to 440 lbs. can be weighed accurately. Especially large leveling bases keep the scale stable on any type of flooring.
Simple operation - Seca 874 can be turned on and off with a toe tap. Yet another labor-saving feature is the mother/child-function that weighs a child held in its mother's arms.
Intelligent details - Facilitate with double display that lets the patient and medical personnel read the results from two different directions at the same time.
- Large leveling bases for increased stability
- Double display for readout from different positions
- Low device weight and battery power for mobile use
- Two push buttons for effortless operation with the foot
- Mother/child function for trouble-free weighing of small children
|Seca 874 Flat scale for mobile use with push buttons|
|Weighing capacity||440 lbs.|
|Graduation||0.1 lbs < 330 lbs > 0.2 lbs|
|Dimensions||12.6" W x 2.4" H x 14.2" D|
|Net weight||8.8 lbs.|
|Battery||6 batteries, type AA|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.