SenSura Mio Convex Light MAXI Drainable Pouch with Soft Outlet
SenSura Mio 1-Piece Drainable with soft outlet combines the unique SenSura Mio elastic barrier with a soft drainable outlet to accommodate liquid output.
For extra pouch capacity
SenSura Mio 1-Piece Drainable with soft outlet combines the unique SenSura Mio elastic barrier with a soft drainable outlet to accommodate the need for a high volume solution for post-operative use and for people with an ileostomy.
- Effective drainage through a soft drainable outlet.
- Option of connecting to a night bag, reducing the risk of blockage to support an undisturbed night's sleep.
SenSura Mio 1-Piece Drainable with soft outlet features pouches that are opaque with a tuck-away option to keep the outlet from rubbing on the wearer's leg, or transparent pouches with a scale printed on the pouch to help estimate utput amount.
SenSura Mio elastic barrier - fits individual body shapes and follows natural body movements
SenSura Mio provides a better fit to the body and optimal discretion due to the many innovative features.
- Standard wear
- Capacity: 630 mL
- Belt tabs for use with 4237, 4247
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Full-circle filter for proven reduction of ballooning
- Elastic barrier for a secure fit to individual body shape
- Special full-circle filter designed specifically for ileostomy output
- Transparent pouches feature a printed scale for visual indication of output volume
- Neutral-gray, water repellent textile for discretion under clothing and an honest look
- Soft outlet can connect to Coloplast’s fistula drain bag #14010, or most standard night bags
- Opaque pouches feature a peek-a-boo inspection window and tuck-away option to keep the outlet from rubbing on the wearer's leg
No two bodies are the same. Real people have real bodies that come in different sizes and shapes. –These shapes change both over the course of the day and when we move around. That’s why it’s a challenge to find a pouch that fits.
- SenSura Mio fits individual body shapes and follows natural body movements, so it maintains a secure fit.
- SenSura Mio can help you feel secure, so you can be confident doing your everyday activities – even in a social setting.
- The difference lies in the elasticity of the barrier: it can stretch and retract back. Skin has a natural elasticity that helps it bend and stretch when the body moves. Like skin, SenSura Mio is elastic, so it simply bends and stretches with your skin when your body moves.
SenSura Mio looks different than any other ostomy pouch, as it is designed to optimize discretion and provide an honest look.
- SenSura Mio does not try to imitate the body. It is an honest product, a personal accessory that optimizes discretion so you can feel confident.
- The color of SenSura Mio was chosen from hundreds of color options to find a neutral shade that optimizes discretion under all clothing colors – even white.
- Unlike other ostomy products, SenSura Mio is made of a material that we otherwise wear on the body, i.e. textile material. It is soft and comfortable against the skin, it provides low friction against clothes and it does not feel wet after taking a shower. In addition, the textile material makes the ostomy pouch look more like a piece of clothing than a medical device.
Have you ever had problems with your ostomy pouch ballooning? The specially designed full-circle filter has a unique pre-filter that is designed to reduce this problem.
- Actually, the full-circle filter has proven to reduce ballooning by up to 61%. The full-circle filter can improve discretion and may help you sleep better at night.
- The job of the pre-filter is to protect the carbon filter (which deodorizes gas) and membrane (which expresses gas from the pouch), as those two parts are very vulnerable to clogging. Therefore, the full-circle filter clogs less frequently, so the airflow through the filter lasts longer and you experience reduced ballooning.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.