ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy lite bariatric shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy lite bariatric shower commode chair is designed for function and safety within roll-in showers and wet rooms. A carer can support entry and use of the shower safely, water-proof aluminium frame. Roll-InBuddy XL also doubles as a fully-featured toilet chair. With a maximum toilet clearance of 18.89", the chair will fit over most standard home toilets. For users needs support outside the bathroom, Roll-InBuddy XL comes with a complete commode system. With additional support from foot and armrests, Roll-InBuddy XL is an excellent choice for larger individuals.
Roll-InBuddy XXL has been developed for individuals with standard roll-in showers and attendant home care. Designed to safely cater for weights up to 440 lbs. and and a seat width of 25.98", the XXL model is a scaled up version of the excellent Roll-InBuddy range.
Users will enjoy the comfort of the padded seat cushion and fold back arm rests, while carers will benefit from the strong aluminium frame and locking caster wheels enabling ease of movement. Roll-InBuddy XXL is also an effective toilet chair and fully equipped to use as a commode.
- Height adjustable
- Low maintenance
- Commode system
- Tool-free assembly
- Weight capacity - 440 lbs.
- Safety belts - lap or chest belts
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Caster Wheels - 100mm all locking
- Arms - removable / lockable / flip-back
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Footrests - removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy lite bariatric shower commode chair||XL||XXl|
|Chair Width - over caster wheels||23.11"||26.37"|
|Chair Width - over arms||25.98"||29.92"|
|Chair Width - inside arms||22.04"||25.98"|
|Chair Length - including footrest||36.61" (25.59" with footrests removed)||38.18" (28.74" with footrests removed)|
|Backrest Height from Cushion to top||14.96"||14.96"|
|Toilet Height clearance (maximum)||19.29"||18.70"|
|Toilet Width clearance at narrowest||17.44" (at casters)||22.04" (at casters)|
Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
|Seat Cushion Dimensions||21.65" W x 16.92" D||25.59" W x 16.92 D|
|Seat Height from Floor||20.07" to 23.03" (Adjustable)||20.07 to 23.03" (Adjustable)|
|Seat Cushion Opening||6.88" W x 13.18" L||6.88" W x 13.18" L|
|Box Dimensions||L 23.22" x W 22.04" x H 19.29"||L 23.22" x W 25.98" x H 19.29"|
|Box Gross Weight||36.37 lbs.||38.58 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users manual.
- Damage from improper installation or repair.
- The brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on the tilting chair units.
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support.
- Seat cushions and armrests
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 lbs (136 kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage, cleaning or operation as defined in the users manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from the date of the purchase provided a registration card has been submitted to the manufacturer within 60 days of purchase.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details