ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy lite shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy lite shower commode chair is a specially designed wheelchair with built-in commode. Roll-Inbuddy lite chair is a mobile shower/commode chair designed for accessible/roll-in shower assistance. Roll-Inbuddy commode seat also provide single transfer system. Roll-In buddy shower chair is lightweight and helps the caregiver to easily maneuver it from over-the-toilet/commode into a roll-in shower as shower chair. Roll-In buddy lite chair is durable and can be easily converted into a self propel chair with addition of optional self propel conversion package.
|Features||Product comes standard with:|
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Roll-Inbuddy Lite shower commode chair|
|Overall length (including footrests)||35.4"|
|Overall length (without footrests)||27.5"|
|Overall width (over arms)||21.8"|
|Backrest height from seat||13.7"|
|Maximum toilet height clearance||18.9"|
|Inside arm to arm width||18.1"|
|Seat dimensions||18" W x 16.9" D|
|Seat height from floor||19.6" to 22.6"|
|Commode seat opening||7" W x 13" L|
|Popliteal length (knee to heel)||16.1" to 20.1"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users manual.
- Damage from improper installation or repair.
- The brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on the tilting chair units.
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support.
- Seat cushions and armrests
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 lbs (136 kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage, cleaning or operation as defined in the users manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from the date of the purchase provided a registration card has been submitted to the manufacturer within 60 days of purchase.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details