ShowerBuddy SB6c Roll-InBuddy Lite Shower Commode Chair
SB6C Roll-in ShowerBuddy Lite
ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy lite shower commode chair is made from durable, water resistant materials. A carer can securely roll a user into the shower, lock the unit to the floor and provide showering assistance without issue. When it’s not required for showering, the Roll-InBuddy Lite can support users with toileting, fitting over most regular bathroom toilets. For instances where the user is not near the bathroom, the SB6c’s included commode system offers hygienic, worry-free support.
Roll-inbuddy lite features the same aesthetics as the original line of Showerbuddy products at a fraction if the cost. Showerbuddy SB6c comes with a standard front opening cushion, swing away and removable footrest, flip back and removable armrest. An optional left, right and full round cushions along with a solid backrest is available as an add-on. The SB6's is height adjustable and comes with a removable commode bucket so you can roll it from bedside to over the toilet.
ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy lite: Features & Includes Items
- Height adjustable
- Tool-free assembly
- Weight capacity - 300 lbs.
- Arms - lockable / flip-back
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Caster Wheels - 100mm all locking
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Safety belts - lap or chest belts plus calf strap
- Commode system with deflector splash guard
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Footrests - removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
- Calf strap
- Casters, 4” locking
- Commode bucket + lid
- Safety restraint (Lap OR Chest belt)
- Armrest, Left, flip-back, removable
- Armrest, Right, flip-back, removable
- Footrest, Right, fold-away, removable
- Footrest, Left, fold-away, removable
Roll-InBuddy Lite SB6c: Showering
Carers can use the SB6c for hassle-free showering and toilet aid:
- Prepare the user for bathing and seat onto Roll-InBuddy Lite.
- The unit’s back and footrest can be height-adjusted for improved comfort.
- Once securely seated (safety belts should be worn at all times), transfer the user into their roll-in shower.
- Lock the user in place with the sturdy locking caster wheels.
- Once showering is complete, simply unlock the user and transfer out of the shower.
Roll-InBuddy Lite SB6c: Toileting
- Seat clears most toilets with its height adjustment.
- Locking caster wheels fix SB6c over the toilet providing stable support.
- SB6c’s frame and seat are non-corrosive and easy to clean.
- If the user needs nighttime assistance, the SB6c comes with an included commode system.
|ShowerBuddy standard shower transfer system|
|Chair Width - over caster wheels||19.88"|
|Chair Width - over arms||22.24"|
|Chair Width - inside arms||18.50"|
|Chair Length - including footrest||35.03 ( 24.80" with footrests removed)|
|Backrest Height from Cushion to top||14.96"|
|Toilet Height clearance (maximum)||19.29"|
|Toilet Width clearance at narrowest (at casters)||14.37"|
|Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan|
|Seat Cushion Dimensions||18.11" W x 16.92" D|
|Seat Height from Floor||20.07" to 23.03" (Adjustable)|
|Seat Cushion Opening||6.88" W x 13.18" L|
|Box Dimensions||L 22.83" x W 22.44" x H 19.68"|
|Box Gross Weight||34.83 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users manual.
- Damage from improper installation or repair.
- The brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on the tilting chair units.
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support.
- Seat cushions and armrests
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 lbs (136 kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage, cleaning or operation as defined in the users manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from the date of the purchase provided a registration card has been submitted to the manufacturer within 60 days of purchase.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details