ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy shower chair with tilt
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy shower chair with tilt has revolutionary tilt option which allows it for pressure release as well as a more thorough bathing experience for the client and easier reach for the caregiver. The Roll-InBuddy with tilt incorporates all the same safety features and corrosion resistant materials standard to all Showerbuddy products. The Roll-InBuddy tilt is lightweight, durable and easy to use. ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy shower chair with tilt is perfect for accessible or roll-in wet area showers. It can roll straight over the toilet and into the shower, reducing manual handling and transfers for caregivers.
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy shower chair with tilt|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Rolling base||19.3" W x 33" D|
|Rolling base with footrest||19.3" W x 43.3" D|
|Maximum toilet height clearance||20.7"|
|Inside arm to arm width||18.7"|
|Outside arm to arm width||22.5"|
|Seat dimensions||17.7" W x 16.5" D|
|Seat height from floor||20" - 24" (Adjustable)|
|Seat hole||6.8" W x 13" L|
Manufacturer warrants all products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users Manual.
- Damage from improper installation or repair.
- The brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on the tilting chair units.
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support.
- Seat cushions.
In addition, Showerbuddy offers a lifetime Warranty on the frame of all their chairs. The lifetime Warranty has the following exclusions.
- All exclusions listed in the Two Year Warranty.
- All components that are not welded to the frame itself.
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains fire damage.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (136kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage or operation as defined in the User's Manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddy's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from the date of the purchase provided a registration card has been submitted to the manufacturer withing 60 days of purchase.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details