SB3T Roll-inBuddy Tilt Shower Commode Chair
SB3T Roll-inBuddy Tilt Shower Chair
ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy shower chair with tilt is perfect for an accessible or roll-in wet area showers. Roll-InBuddy SB3T rolls over most toilets and offers a tilt which releases pressure for the user and improves comfort. The chair comes with a standard front opening cushion, swing away and removable footrest, flip back and removable armrest, 4” lockable casters, removable commode, seat belts and it’s height adjustable. SB3T Roll-inbuddy Tilt is designed to help carers shower users with greater comfort and ease. Its tilt function is great for alleviating pressure from a seated position, and provides better access during bathing, Its lightweight frame and locking wheels, SB3T is simple and safe to transfer to and from the roll-in shower at home. Roll-inbuddy Tilt can lean back with 30° angle movement. The carer can control the tilt from either left or right hand side with an interchangeable tilt release lever. Included neck and feet rests help keep the user secure and comfortable during showering. With its adjustable chair that fits over most standard home bathroom toilets and included commode bucket, SB3T is the complete bathroom mobility aid.
ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy shower chair: Features & Includes Items
- Height adjustable
- Low maintenance
- Tool-free assembly
- Commode system
- Neck rest, fully adjustable
- Weight capacity - 550 lbs.
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Tilt angle 0-30°, infinite positioning
- Caster Wheels - 125mm x 4 locking
- Arms - removable / lockable / flip-back
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts – lap & chest belts plus calf strap
- Footrests - removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
- Lap belt
- Calf strap
- Chest belt
- Neckrest assembly
- Castors, 5” locking
- Commode bucket with lid
- Armrests, L&R, Swing-back, removable
- Footrests, L&R, Swing-away, removable
Roll-inBuddy with Tilt SB3T: Showering
Roll-InBuddy Tilt is designed for carers to help mobility impaired individuals shower more comfortably in a roll-in shower:
- Prepare the user for showering.
- Ensure the user is comfortable and safe with neck and feet rests adjusted and safety straps in place.
- Transfer the user into the roll-in shower with the rolling base.
- Lock the base onto the floor of the shower with locking caster wheels.
- Tilt release to lean back the user, taking pressure off legs.
- Once shower is complete, simply unlock the wheels and transfer out of the shower.
Roll-inBuddy with Tilt SB3T: Toileting
The SB3T also offers complete toilet mobility assistance for a carer and user:
- Position the Roll-inBuddy Tilt chair over the home toilet. It may need to be height adjusted for clearance.
- SB3T locks in place with the locking caster wheels.
- After use, the SB3T can be cleaned easily thanks to non-corrosive, water-proof parts.
- The Roll-inBuddy Tilt also comes with a complete commode system for added flexibility.
|ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy shower chair with tilt|
|Chair Width – over caster wheels||19.29"|
|Chair Width – over arms||22.44"|
|Chair Width – inside arms||18.70" - smaller users see accessory pages|
|Chair Length – including footrest||41.73" (37" with footrests fitted inwards)|
|Chair Tilt 0-30° with infinite positioning and lock|
|Backrest Width 460mm||18.11"|
|Backrest Height from Cushion to top 440mm||17.32"|
|Toilet Height clearance (maximum)||21.06"|
|Toilet Width clearance at narrowest (at casters)||14.76"|
|Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan|
|Seat Cushion Dimensions||18.11" W x 16.92" D|
|Seat Height from Floor||20.07" to 24.01" (Adjustable)|
|Seat Cushion Opening||6.88" W x 13.18" L|
|Box Dimensions||L 33.07" x W 22.83" x H 29.92"|
|Box Gross Weight||60.40 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users Manual.
- Damage from improper installation or repair.
- The brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on the tilting chair units.
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support.
- Seat cushions.
In addition, Showerbuddy offers a lifetime Warranty on the frame of all their chairs. The lifetime Warranty has the following exclusions.
- All exclusions listed in the Two Year Warranty.
- All components that are not welded to the frame itself.
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains fire damage.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (136kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage or operation as defined in the User's Manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddy's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from the date of the purchase provided a registration card has been submitted to the manufacturer withing 60 days of purchase.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details