ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy solo shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ShowerBuddy Roll-Inbuddy solo shower commode chair is a self propelled shower chair that includes large self propelled wheels, a standard front opening cushion, swing away and removable footrests, flip back and removable armrests. There are also optional left, right and full round cushions along with a solid backrest is available as an add-on. Showerbuddy SB6W is height adjustable and comes with a removable commode bucket so you can roll it from bedside to over the toilet. With Roll-InBuddy Solo, individuals who own roll-in bathrooms can regain independence at shower times by maneuvering with the 2x 24” drive wheels. Roll-Inbuddy solo shower SB6W is made from durable, lightweight aluminium, the SB6w can support individuals up to 300 lbs.
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|ShowerBuddy roll-inbuddy solo shower commode chair|
|Chair Width - over wheelchair wheels||25"|
|Chair Width - over arms||22.24"|
|Chair Width - inside arms||18.50"|
|Chair Length - including footrest||41.73" (32.28" with footrests removed)|
|Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan|
|Backrest Height from Cushion to top||14.96"|
|Toilet Height clearance (maximum)||19.48"|
|Toilet Width clearance at narrowest (at casters)||14.37"|
|Seat Cushion Dimensions||18.11" W x 16.92" D|
|Seat Height from Floor||22.44" to 23.42" (Adjustable)|
|Seat Cushion Opening||6.88" W x 13.18" L|
|Box Dimensions||L 25.98" x W 25.19" x H 21.25"|
|Box Gross Weight||44.26 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users manual.
- Damage from improper installation or repair.
- The brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on the tilting chair units.
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support.
- Seat cushions and armrests
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 lbs (136 kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage, cleaning or operation as defined in the users manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from the date of the purchase provided a registration card has been submitted to the manufacturer within 60 days of purchase.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details