ShowerBuddy standard shower transfer system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
ShowerBuddy standard shower transfer system is a unique and ergonomic system. It is specially designed wheelchair with a built in commode. The ShowerBuddy alleviates heavy lifting and unnecessary transfers. ShowerBuddy shower transfer system also eliminates slip hazards and costly construction while maintaining the privacy and dignity of the client. ShowerBuddy’s unique system allows for the user to toilet and shower in one easy trip, utilizing only one transfer. The track can be left in place or positioned before each use. ShowerBuddy standard shower transfer system can also swivels 360° on the shower base, if space allows.
Optional grab disks- Round, flat, plastic molded accessory designed to be installed over rough surfaces or grout lines in order for the suction cups to stick. (Glue not included).
Custom bridge modification- The standard bridge that comes with the SB1 chair is 16”. If you need a longer or shorter bridge, we can customize it which will take 2 days lead time for customization.
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|ShowerBuddy Standard Shower Transfer System|
|Product Specs||Weight and Dimensions|
|Weight Limit||350lb ((160kg)|
|Rolling Base (W x D)||18.4" x 22" (467mm x 560mm)|
|Rolling Base w Footrests (W x D)||18.4 x 26.5 (467mm x 675mm)|
|Overall Outer Armrest Width||22.5" (570mm)|
|Inner Armrest Width||18.7" (475mm)|
|Inner Width Between Main Legs||14.9" (380mm)|
|Backrest Width||18" (460mm)|
|Backrest Height from Cushion||17" (440mm)|
|Toilet Height Clearance(Max)||23.2" (590mm)|
|Standard Bridge Length (Can Be Customized)||16" (405mm)|
|Seat Cushion WxD||17.7" x 16.5" (450x20)|
|Seat Cushion Height from Floor (Adjustable)||21.5" - 26.7 (550mm - 680mm)|
|Seat Cushion Opening (W x L)||6.8" x 13" (175mm x 335mm)|
|Shower Base (Over Suction Cup Feet)||19.2" x 19.2" (490mm x 490mm) W x D|
|Armrests||Removable / Lockable / Flip-back|
|Frame Material||Corrosion resistant Aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6)|
|Misc. Parts||Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)|
|Rotation||Rotates 360 degrees inside shower (subject to space) - Footrest - fold-up|
|Safety Belts||Lap & Chest Belts|
|Caster Wheels||5" (125mm) , Lockable|
|Commode||Removable Commode System|
|Shipping Information||Shipping Weights, Dimensions|
Manufacturer warrants all products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users Manual.
- Damage from improper installation or repair.
- The brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on the tilting chair units.
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support.
- Seat cushions.
In addition, Showerbuddy offers a lifetime Warranty on the frame of all their chairs. The lifetime Warranty has the following exclusions.
- All exclusions listed in the Two Year Warranty.
- All components that are not welded to the frame itself.
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains fire damage.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (136kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage or operation as defined in the Users Manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddys written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from the date of the purchase provided a registration card has been submitted to the manufacturer withing 60 days of purchase.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details