ShowerBuddy standard shower transfer system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
ShowerBuddy standard shower transfer system alleviates heavy lifting and multiple transfers for toileting and showering. This chair is separated into three sections; rolling base (shower chair), bridge and shower base. The rolling base rolls around the house like a wheelchair allows patient to easily transfer and then roll right over a toilet (certain toilets). Once completed with toileting the rolling base can connect to the bridge and then onto the shower base allows the chair to slide into the shower. Once inside the shower, the bridge disconnects and the shower base turns allows the user to face the shower controls.
ShowerBuddy SB1 shower transfer system will turn your existing bathroom into an accessible bathroom that allows you to enjoy showering again without the excessive cost, delay and stress of a full bathroom remodel.
- Showerbuddy SB1 system is made of aluminum which will not rust when in contact with water.
- Height adjustability on rolling base and shower base - allows for use in a variety of shower stall sizes.
- Rolls over some toilets- allows for “no mess” alternative to commode usage.
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|ShowerBuddy standard shower transfer system|
|Chair width - over caster wheels||20.47"|
|Chair Width - over arms||22.44"|
|Chair Width - inside arms||18.70"|
|Chair Length - including footrest||37.79" (31.79"excluding)|
|Backrest Height from Cushion to top||17.32"|
|Toilet Height Clearance (maximum)||20.07"|
|Toilet width clearance at narrowest||11.61" (centre of track, approx. 7.87" above floor)|
|Bridge Length (Standard)||15.94" or Accessory 7.87" or 11.81" or customized|
|Seat Cushion Dimensions||18.11" W x 16.92" D|
|Seat Height from Floor||21.65" to 26.57" (Adjustable)|
|Seat Cushion Opening||6.88" W x 13.18" L|
|Shower Base unit dimensions||196.85" x 17.91"|
|Box dimensions||29.92" x 22.44" x 24.80"|
|Box Gross Weight||65.47 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||550 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users Manual.
- Damage from improper installation or repair.
- The brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on the tilting chair units.
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support.
- Seat cushions.
In addition, Showerbuddy offers a lifetime Warranty on the frame of all their chairs. The lifetime Warranty has the following exclusions.
- All exclusions listed in the Two Year Warranty.
- All components that are not welded to the frame itself.
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains fire damage.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (136kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage or operation as defined in the Users Manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddys written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from the date of the purchase provided a registration card has been submitted to the manufacturer withing 60 days of purchase.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details