ShowerBuddy tubbuddy over bath transfer system with tilt
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
ShowerBuddy tubbuddy over bath transfer system with tilt is an ergonomic bathing transfer system. It has all of the same features as of tubbuddy standard transfer system but with a tilting chair. TubBuddy allows for safe and easy transfer over and out of the bath tub incorporating a tilt option. The tilt option allows the caregiver to relieve pressure for the client while simultaneously making it easier to bathe the user. The tilt option alleviates caregiver strain by allowing the client to slide over the bath tub without having to lift their legs.
Custom bridge modification- The standard bridge that comes with the SB1 chair is 11.8”. If you need a longer or shorter bridge, we can customize it which will take 2 days lead time for customization.
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|ShowerBuddy tubbuddy over bath transfer system with tilt|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Rolling base||19.3" W x 33" D|
|Rolling base with footrest||19.3" W x 43.3" D|
|Maximum toilet height clearance||19.4"|
|Bridge length (standard)||11.8"|
|Inside arm to arm width||18.7"|
|Outside arm to arm width||22.5"|
|Seat dimensions||17.7" W x 16.5" D|
|Seat height from floor||24.8" - 28.8"|
|Tub base (at top)||13" W x 19" D|
|Tub base (at bottom)||30" W x 16.7" D (Adjustable to 28.3")|
|Seat hole||6.8" W x 13" L|
Manufacturer warrants all products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users Manual.
- Damage from improper installation or repair.
- The brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on the tilting chair units.
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support.
- Seat cushions.
In addition, Showerbuddy offers a lifetime Warranty on the frame of all their chairs. The lifetime Warranty has the following exclusions.
- All exclusions listed in the Two Year Warranty.
- All components that are not welded to the frame itself.
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains fire damage.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (136kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage or operation as defined in the Users Manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddys written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from the date of the purchase provided a registration card has been submitted to the manufacturer withing 60 days of purchase.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details