ShowerBuddy tubbuddy over bath transfer system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
ShowerBuddy tubbuddy over bath transfer system alleviates heavy lifting and multiple transfers form and showering. TubBuddy SB2 is separated into three sections; rolling base (shower chair), bridge and tub base. The rolling base rolls around the house like a wheelchair allows patient to easily transfer and then roll right over most toilets. Once completed with toileting the rolling base connects to a bridge and then onto the tub base allows the chair to slide over the tub. Once over the tub the bridge disconnects allows the curtain to close.
ShowerBuddy tubbuddy over bath transfer system will turn your existing bath tub into an accessible bathroom that allows you to enjoy showering again without the excessive cost, delay and stress of a full bathroom remodel.
- TubBuddy SB2 system is made of aluminum which will not rust when in contact with water.
- Height adjustability on rolling base and tub base- allowing for use in a variety of tubs.
- Rolls over most toilets - allowing an alternative to commode usage.
When the user is ready to shower:
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|ShowerBuddy tubbuddy over bath transfer system|
|Chair width - over caster wheels||19.29"|
|Chair Width - over arms||22.44"|
|Chair Width - inside arms||18.70"|
|Chair Length - including footrest||33.26" (29.33" excluding)|
|Backrest Height from Cushion to top||17.32"|
|Toilet Height Clearance (maximum)||21.03"|
|Bridge Length (Standard)||11.81" or Accessory 7.87"|
|Seat Cushion Dimensions||18.11" W x 16.92" D|
|Seat Height from Floor||22.63" to 26.57" (Adjustable)|
|Seat Cushion Opening||6.88" W x 13.18" L|
|Bath Tub Base unit width over feet||13.18"|
|Bath Tub Height from floor||21.06" maximum or use RBE24 Chair Height Extender accessory|
|Bath Tub Depth up to||20.86" maximum or use TBE24 Bath Base Height Extender accessory|
|Bath Tub width for stabilisers||17.32" – 26.77"|
|Box Dimensions||L 26.77" x W 22.83" x H 31.88"|
|Box Gross Weight||71.42 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Users Manual.
- Damage from improper installation or repair.
- The brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on the tilting chair units.
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support.
- Seat cushions.
In addition, Showerbuddy offers a lifetime Warranty on the frame of all their chairs. The lifetime Warranty has the following exclusions.
- All exclusions listed in the Two Year Warranty.
- All components that are not welded to the frame itself.
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains fire damage.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (136kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage or operation as defined in the User's Manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddy's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from the date of the purchase provided a registration card has been submitted to the manufacturer withing 60 days of purchase.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details