Silverlon Silver Wound Pad Dressing
Silverlon Silver Wound Pad Dressing are antimicrobial barrier wound dressings utilizing silver-plated nylon technology. They can be used as a surgical dressing and for the local management of superficial wounds, minor burns, abrasions, and lacerations.
Indications for Use: Silverlon Silver Wound Pad Dressing are multi-layer, sterile, non-adherent, antimicrobial barrier wound dressings.
Over-The-Counter Indications: Local management of superficial wounds, minor burns, abrasions, and lacerations.
- Silverlon Wound Pad Dressings may be used for the management of painful wounds, Silverlon Wound Pad Dressings non-adherent wound contact layer reduces pain during dressing changes and evaporation of moisture in the dressing may soothe the wound.
- Under the supervision of a healthcare professional Silverlon Wound Pad Dressings are intended for up to 7-day use for wounds such as vascular access or peripheral IV sites, orthopedic external pin sites, wound drain sites, surgical wounds (donor and graft sites, incisions), and partial to full thickness dermal ulcers (stage I-IV pressure sores, venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers, diabetic ulcers).
- Silverlon Wound Pad Dressings are indicated for the management of infected wounds, as the silver in the dressing provides an antimicrobial barrier that may be helpful in managing these wounds. In addition, the moist wound healing environment and control of wound bacteria within the Silverlon Wound Pad Dressing may help reduce the risk of wound infection and support the body's healing process.
Contraindications : Silverlon Dressings should not be used on patients with 3rd-degree burns or with known sensitivity to silver or nylon.
Instructions for Use:
- Select the dressing pad size that overlaps the wound margins 1-2 cm.
- Periodically check the edges of the Silverlon dressing to ensure that correct moisture levels are being maintained.
- Cleanse wound with sterile, distilled or normal saline, removing necrotic debris or eschar as needed per local protocol.
- Activate Silverlon Wound Pad and Burn Pad Dressing by thoroughly moistening with sterile water, distilled water, or normal saline.
- Silverlon Wound Pad and Burn Pad Dressings may be used for 7 days, but may require more frequent changing depending on wound condition and exudate build-up.
- For exudating wounds, use an outer absorbent dressing of choice. For dry wounds, use a moisture-donating outer dressing such as hydrocolloid or pre-moistened foam or gauze.
- To remove Silverlon Wound Pad and Burn Pad Dressings, first remove outer dressing per local protocol, and then gently depress the surrounding skin while lifting the pad dressing edges.
- Position Silverlon Wound Pad and Burn Pad Dressing so that the pad is directly over the wound and the silver side of the dressing is in contact with the skin; secure with outer dressing per local protocol.
If sticking of the dressing to the wound occurs, moisten the dressing with sterile, distilled, or normal saline water as needed, until it can be easily removed by gently lifting the corners.
Storage: Store Silverlon Wound Pad Dressings in normal warehouse conditions. Keep dry. Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
|Application||Silver Wound Pad Dressing|
|Type||Non-adhesive Without Border|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.