Skil-care classic vinyl bed rail pads, 60" L x 15" H x 1" D - Pair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Skil-care classic vinyl bed rail pads protect against bruising and entrapment between the rails and or mattress.Features:
- Size: 60" L x 15" H x 1" D.
- Prevents briusing from metal bed rails.
- Prevents entrapment of legs and arms.
- Attaches to bed with E-Z release velcro straps.
- Covered in durable, reinforced, wipe-clean vinyl.
- Non-allergenic, mildew resistant, bacteriostatic covering.
- Extended height to allow fitting between mattress and rail.
|Application||Bed Side Rail Bumpers|
- All Skil-Care products composed of fabric are warranted for six months.
- Smokers Apron is warranted for one year.
- Wheelchair cushions are sold with a one-year warranty except those cushions specifically noted as having an 18-month warranty.
- All alarm electronic units are sold with a one-year warranty except the Econo-Alarm, Personal Alarm and Door/Window Alarm, which are warranted for six months.
- Alarm sensor pad warranties are noted on the product.
- The manufacturer warrants this product sold by seller to buyer will be free from defects in design, workmanship and materials under normal use for a period as specified in the catalog.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.