Skil-care E-Z transfer slider pommel, 18" W x 16" D x 1" H
Skil-care E-Z transfer slider pommel is intended to prevent sliding in the wheelchair. The comfortable foam-padded pommel maintains pelvic neutrality and it may be used with or without cushion. The velcro attached pommel can be easily removed to facilitate client transfer to and from the wheelchair.
- Effective in any chair
- Keeps legs in abduction
- Wipe-clean Low-Shear I cover
- Velcro attached pommel removes for easy transfer
|Application||Wheelchair Slider Pommel|
|For Use With||Fits 16 To 18 Inch Wheelchairs|
- All Skil-Care products composed of fabric are warranted for six months.
- Smokers Apron is warranted for one year.
- Wheelchair cushions are sold with a one-year warranty except those cushions specifically noted as having an 18-month warranty.
- All alarm electronic units are sold with a one-year warranty except the Econo-Alarm, Personal Alarm and Door/Window Alarm, which are warranted for six months.
- Alarm sensor pad warranties are noted on the product.
- The manufacturer warrants this product sold by seller to buyer will be free from defects in design, workmanship and materials under normal use for a period as specified in the catalog.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.