Skil-care super soft blue boot heel protector - Each
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Skil-care heel protector boot super soft in blue color in univeral size reduces risk of plantar flexion or foot drop.Features
- Size: Universal.
- Provides heel off loading in addition to comfort and controlling of foot drop.
- Universally sized heel protector designed for treatment and prevention of heel pressure sores.
- Open heel design effectively eliminates heel pressure by suspending the heel in the air and also promotes faster healing.
- Ultra soft, Cozy Cloth fabric minimizes shearing, friction and heat build up.
- Extended height prevents sheets and blankets from touching the toes.
- Reduces risk of plantar flexion (foot drop).
- Easy to apply with adjustable straps for custom fit.
- Launderable and reusable.
- DVT compatible.
|Application||Heel Protector Boot|
|Material||Cozy Cloth Fabric|
|Securing Method||Hook and Loop Strap Closure|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
- All Skil-Care products composed of fabric are warranted for six months.
- Smokers Apron is warranted for one year.
- Wheelchair cushions are sold with a one-year warranty except those cushions specifically noted as having an 18-month warranty.
- All alarm electronic units are sold with a one-year warranty except the Econo-Alarm, Personal Alarm and Door/Window Alarm, which are warranted for six months.
- Alarm sensor pad warranties are noted on the product.
- The manufacturer warrants this product sold by seller to buyer will be free from defects in design, workmanship and materials under normal use for a period as specified in the catalog.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.