Skillbuilders 3-piece mobile floor sitter system
Skillbuilders positioning 3-piece mobile floor sitter system comes standard with feeder seat, seat wedge and mobile platform-type base with casters and pull strap. 3-piece mobile floor sitter wedge is secured to base with velcro, and seat is secured to seat wedge with velcro and can be adjusted from upright to reclining position. Skillbuilders 3-piece mobile floor seat and seat wedge is made of molded foam that is firm yet soft to the touch, with integral waterproof coating that is easily washed for years of use. Skillbuilders feeder seat has built-in abductor, contoured interior for correct seating posture and a safety harness.
- Easy to move without repositioning user
- Includes feeder seat, floor sitter wedge and flat mobile base
- Seat, wedge and base are secured with hook and loop fastener
|Skillbuilders 3-piece mobile floor sitter|
|Small||Fits children up to 36" and 20 - 40 pounds|
|Medium||Fits children up to 37" - 48" and 30 - 60 pounds|
|Large||Fits children up to 49" - 60" and 50 - 100 pounds|
|X-Large||Fits children up to 61" - 72" and 60 - 120 pounds|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
- Warranty does not include any labor incurred in the replacement part installation or repair of a defective product.
- Manufacturer does not warrant goods that have been misused or abused.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of delivery
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must appear on each returned package
- Approved return merchandise must be shipped to the location given by the customer service department
- Keep a record covering the shipment of returned merchandise (this is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper)
- Manufacturer charges a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise in resalable condition
- The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless the merchandises is received as a result of manufacturer's error
- Manufacturer will credit your account for returned merchandise as soon as it is received and processed
- Credits for return is issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be applied to your open balance or to future purchases. No cash refund will be issued.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
Please call us for specific details.