Skillbuilders deluxe strap wedge - 20" width
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Skillbuilders deluxe strap wedges are tough enough to be used as positioning shapes for exercise therapy and adaptive pediatric positioning. Deluxe strap wedges has 5" wide velcro positioning straps provide support when positioning the child. Skillbuilders deluxe wedges features adaptive positioning which provides stability and support for individuals lacking some degree of body control and can be a prerequisite for achieving greater gross and fine motor skills. Deluxe wedges perform equally well for prone and supine activities. Wedges are made of molded foam with integral waterproof coating that is easily washed for years of use. Without the removable straps, deluxe wedge functions like the standard Skillbuilders wedge.
- Used with optional leg abductor wedge
- Perform equally well for prone and supine activities
- Two 5" wide positioning straps provide support when positioning the child
|Skillbuilders positioning deluxe strap wedges|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
- Warranty does not include any labor incurred in the replacement part installation or repair of a defective product.
- Manufacturer does not warrant goods that have been misused or abused.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of delivery
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must appear on each returned package
- Approved return merchandise must be shipped to the location given by the customer service department
- Keep a record covering the shipment of returned merchandise (this is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper)
- Manufacturer charges a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise in resalable condition
- The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless the merchandises is received as a result of manufacturer's error
- Manufacturer will credit your account for returned merchandise as soon as it is received and processed
- Credits for return is issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be applied to your open balance or to future purchases. No cash refund will be issued.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
Please call us for specific details.