Skillbuilders feeder seat only
Skillbuilders positioning feeder seat comes with built-in abductor, a safety harness and contoured interior for correct seating posture. Feeder seat is made of molded foam that is firm yet soft to the touch, with integral waterproof coating that is easily washed for years of use. Skillbuilders feeder seat can easily combines with wedge and base to be transform into floor sitter and mobile floor sitter for additional safety and comfort.
- Built-in abductor
- Add wedge to make a floor sitter
- Add base to make mobile floor sitter
- Posturally correct contoured interior and a safety harness
|Skillbuilders positioning feeder seat|
|Model no.||Length||Width||Height||Weight||Fits child up to|
|30-1070||10.5"||9"||21"||5 lbs.||36" and 20 - 40 lbs.|
|30-1071||14"||10"||27"||11 lbs.||37" - 48" and 30 - 60 lbs.|
|30-1072||17"||13"||34"||15 lbs.||49" - 60" and 50 - 100 lbs.|
|30-1074||21"||17"||41"||28 lbs.||61" - 72" and 60 - 120 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
- Warranty does not include any labor incurred in the replacement part installation or repair of a defective product.
- Manufacturer does not warrant goods that have been misused or abused.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of delivery
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must appear on each returned package
- Approved return merchandise must be shipped to the location given by the customer service department
- Keep a record covering the shipment of returned merchandise (this is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper)
- Manufacturer charges a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise in resalable condition
- The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless the merchandises is received as a result of manufacturer's error
- Manufacturer will credit your account for returned merchandise as soon as it is received and processed
- Credits for return is issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be applied to your open balance or to future purchases. No cash refund will be issued.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
Please call us for specific details.