Skillbuilders soft-top head protective helmet
Skillbuilders positioning soft-top head protective helmet should be worn to protect the special needs person from the dangers of physical activity, potential strike hazards (floor, wall, furniture, etc.), self-abusiveness, seizers and spasticity. Soft-top head protective helmet is washable which protects the front, back and side of the head. Soft-top head protector helmet comes with an adjustable velcro chin-strap to keep the helmet in place. Its outer covering filled with shock absorbent foam material for additional safety and comfort.
- Filled with shock absorbent foam material
- Adjustable velcro chin-strap keeps helmet in place
- Washable soft-top helmet protects front, back and side of the head
|Skillbuilders soft-top head protective helmet|
|X-small||17½" - 18½"|
|Small||19" - 20"|
|Medium||20½" - 21½"|
|Large||22" - 23"|
|X-large||23½" - 24½"|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
- Warranty does not include any labor incurred in the replacement part installation or repair of a defective product.
- Manufacturer does not warrant goods that have been misused or abused.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of delivery
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must appear on each returned package
- Approved return merchandise must be shipped to the location given by the customer service department
- Keep a record covering the shipment of returned merchandise (this is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper)
- Manufacturer charges a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise in resalable condition
- The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless the merchandises is received as a result of manufacturer's error
- Manufacturer will credit your account for returned merchandise as soon as it is received and processed
- Credits for return is issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be applied to your open balance or to future purchases. No cash refund will be issued.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
Please call us for specific details.