Skillbuilders soft-top head protective helmet
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Skillbuilders soft-top head protective helmet is designed to protect the special needs person from the dangers of physical activity, potential strike hazards (floor, wall, furniture, etc.), self-abusiveness, seizers, and spasticity. Skillbuilders soft-top head support features filled outer covering with shock-absorbent material. A soft-top protective helmet comes with an adjustable Velcro chin strap to keep the helmet in place. Soft-top head protector is washable which protects the front, back, and side of the head.
Style - fashion for everyday life:
Material - washable, shock absorbent, and comfort:
|Skillbuilders soft-top head protective helmet|
|32-2200||Extra small||17½" - 18½"|
|32-2201||Small||19" - 20"|
|32-2202||Medium||20½" - 21½"|
|32-2203||Large||22" - 23"|
|32-2204||Extra large||23½" - 24½"|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
- Warranty does not include any labor incurred in the replacement part installation or repair of a defective product.
- Manufacturer does not warrant goods that have been misused or abused.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of delivery
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must appear on each returned package
- Approved return merchandise must be shipped to the location given by the customer service department
- Keep a record covering the shipment of returned merchandise (this is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper)
- Manufacturer charges a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise in resalable condition
- The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless the merchandises is received as a result of manufacturer's error
- Manufacturer will credit your account for returned merchandise as soon as it is received and processed
- Credits for return is issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be applied to your open balance or to future purchases. No cash refund will be issued.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
Please call us for specific details.