SmartDrive MX2+ Power Assist System with PushTracker E2
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
SmartDrive MX2+ power assist system with SwitchControl button & PushTracker E2 that gives user an experience of freedom to do more. MX2+ power assist system by SmartDrive is so light in weight which moves with user who don't even know it's there & also user can spin in place, be in a wheelie, or hop off curbs. SmartDrive MX2+ is compatible with any active lifestyle. Between pushing thousands of times a day, frequent transferring and need to reach overhead, manual chair users put a lot of strain on the muscles and joints in their arms. While we can't control everything - we can control how many pushes are done each day with SmartDrive. MX2+ by SmartDrive was created with manual wheelchair users in mind. The mounting location, the ergonomic handle, the weight, and the OmniWheel were all designed to create a seamless power assist experience.
|SmartDrive MX2+ features|
Ergonomic Design: On demand power assist made easy with an ergonomic handle
Maneuverability: SmartDrive's patented OmniWheel provides optimal traction and maneuverability
Lightweight: Lightest rear mounted power assist available for seamless integration
|SmartDrive MX2+ Power Assist System offers:|
SmartDrive MX2+: SmartDrive MX2+ can power up steep hills and through thick carpet. It's intuitive to use and will go for miles on a single charge. Turn on, get out there and rediscover your independence.
PushTracker E2: SmartDrive MX2+ PushTracker E2 rigorously tested and proven to be consistently reliable and durable. PushTracker E2 is designed to makes the SmartDrive easy than ever and was developed with connectivity and durability. SmartDrive PushTracker E2 can be easily with gesture-activated controls and a simple tap of your hand - no pushing or reaching necessary.
SwitchControl: SwitchControl (formerly known as the thumb throttle) comes as a no charge option and included with every SmartDrive. SwitchControl is designed to used in combination with a PushTracker/E2 or by itself. SwitchControl now comes standard and gives users another customizable option for controlling their SmartDrive. With the push of a button SmartDrive can be engaged for a momentary burst of power or activated in latched mode for consistent power over extended distances.
Original PushTracker: The original PushTracker provides someone the option who wants to use a simpler wearable. It's small, lightweight, and uses tap gestures to control the SmartDrive. The original PushTracker allows you to program your settings for optimal control and pair it with SwitchControl and the PushTracker app for even more functionality.
Smartphone App - With the PushTracker Smartphone App, wirelessly sync & send your daily data via Bluetooth from your PushTracker for an in-depth look.
Within the Smartphone App you can easily:
Preview and download the PushTracker App for:
** Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
* Requires Android 5.0 and up. May not work on older Android devices, as it requires Bluetooth peripheral mode (advertisement) support. Click here for a list of older Android devices that support this and may work.
- Lightweight only 12.5 lbs.
- Motor: 250 W Brushless DC
- Battery: Li-ion (LiFePO4)—36 V & 3.4 A-h
- Rigid, Folding, Tilt-in space, One-arm drive and others
- Range (level / no resistance conditions): 12 miles (19 km)
- Changeable Options: Mode of Operation, Top Speed, Tap Sensitivity and Acceleration (if applicable)
Note: If the wheelchair is a Colours Shockblade or Boing, please call us for specific details.
|Many ways and many reasons, to choose SmartDrive to do more|
Many ways and many reasons, to choose SmartDrive to do more, Most of manual wheelchair users have a pain problem and then they report it at significantly higher levels than those that those who don't use manual wheelchairs. Pain, fatigue and the planning associated with pushing a wheelchair which makes it tempting to say no to things that users love or want to do. But if manual wheelchair users could do more by pushing 80% less. Then, below is the link to learn how users decided on (and came to love) using a SmartDrive.
- Manufacturer offers a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part(s), which are found to be defective.
- Any part(s) of the system replaced by us at our discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
- This warranty may be voided if:
- The product is not used according to instructions given in this instruction manual.
- Defects were caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction.
- Defects are due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage or while in transit at the purchaser’s place of business.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.