SmartDrive MX2+ Power Assist System with PushTracker E2
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
SmartDrive power assist system with SwitchControl button & PushTracker E2 gives user a freedom to do more. SmartDrive power assist system moves with user and it's so lightweight, user don't even know it's there. User can spin in place, be in a wheelie, or hop off curbs. It is compatible with your active lifestyle. Between pushing thousands of times a day, frequent transferring and need to reach overhead, manual chair users put a lot of strain on the muscles and joints in their arms. While we can't control everything - we can control how many pushes are done each day with SmartDrive. It was created with manual wheelchair users in mind. The mounting location, the ergonomic handle, the weight, and the OmniWheel were all designed to create a seamless power assist experience.
SmartDrive MX2+ features
Ergonomic Design: On demand power assist made easy with an ergonomic handle
Maneuverability: SmartDrive's patented OmniWheel provides optimal traction and maneuverability
Lightweight: Lightest rear mounted power assist available for seamless integration
SmartDrive MX2+ Power Assist System offers:
SmartDrive MX2+: SmartDrive MX2+ can power you up steep hills and through thick carpet. It's intuitive to use and will go for miles on a single charge. Turn on, get out there and rediscover your independence.
Now with PushTracker E2: SmartDrive offers a range of controls and activity-tracking technology to deliver a seamless power assist experience that may reduce repetitive stress. Paired with the PushTracker E2 and SwitchControl, SmartDrive offers added flexibility, convenience and control options to empower your active lifestyle.
SwitchControl: SwitchControl now comes standard and gives users another customizable option for controlling their SmartDrive. With the push of a button SmartDrive can be engaged for a momentary burst of power or activated in latched mode for consistent power over extended distances.
PushTracker App: SmartDrive advances daily mobility for the manual wheelchair user. The PushTracker app produces and delivers activity statistics designed to promote optimal health for the manual wheelchair user. Track distance, pushes and coast time to help you decrease the demand on your upper body.
Original PushTracker: The original PushTracker provides someone the option who wants to use a simpler wearable. It's small, lightweight, and uses tap gestures to control the SmartDrive. The original PushTracker allows you to program your settings for optimal control and pair it with SwitchControl and the PushTracker app for even more functionality.
Smart Evaluation App: A mobile based app for clinicians and ATPs developed to improve safety, connectivity, training, and evaluations efforts for SmartDrive devices anywhere
PushTracker with the Smartphone App, wirelessly sync & send your daily data via Bluetooth from your PushTracker wristband for an in-depth look. Within the App you can easily:
- Track your journey as you explore a park or city and share it with all your friends.
- View your past performance, see just how much your SmartDrive helps and compare against other users.
- Quickly tweak the functionality / performance characteristics of your SmartDrive and test for what you like best.
- Wirelessly update PushTracker and SmartDrive Firmware as new software-centric features and improvements are released.
- Swipe between the three different PushTracker dashboards to check how you are doing at a glance and see how it compares to your daily averages.
- Weighs only 12.5 lbs.
- Motor: 250 W Brushless DC
- Battery: Li-ion (LiFePO4)—36 V & 3.4 A-h
- Rigid, Folding, Tilt-in space, One-arm drive and others
- Range (level / no resistance conditions): 12 miles (19 km)
- Changeable Options: Mode of Operation, Top Speed, Tap Sensitivity and Acceleration (if applicable)
- Manufacturer offers a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part(s), which are found to be defective.
- Any part(s) of the system replaced by us at our discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
- This warranty may be voided if:
- The product is not used according to instructions given in this instruction manual.
- Defects were caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction.
- Defects are due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage or while in transit at the purchaser’s place of business.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a Special order item and can not be refundable and returnable
- If your return is due to any manufacturing defect then the products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details