Smirthwaite Buddy Vertical Stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Smirthwaite Buddy vertical stander is designed for very young children who require low to moderate levels of support whilst weight bearing. Buddy vertical stander design allows it to be used as a hip stander which is suitable for targeting therapy for the development of specific areas such as trunk and shoulder girdle stability and head control. Buddy stander is designed as very slim line so that stander can be used in schools that enables children to perform numerous activities without feeling isolated from friends. Smirthwaite Buddy comes with attractive color and friendly character which brightens up any room at any time. The Buddy offers numerous height and width adjustments in the chest and pelvic bands as well as additional angle adjustments in the knee supports and sandals and a removable tray.
Smirthwaite Buddy vertical stander size 2 also has an additional height setting which enable it to have an impressive age suitability range of 4 yrs – 12 yrs (approx).
- Slim line design
- Buddy size 2 comes with a panda design
- Buddy size 1 comes with a teddy bear design
- Designed for children who require low to moderate levels of support
|Smirthwaite Buddy vertical stander|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2|
|Thoracic support (top) to foot board height||18.9" - 24.4"||27.6" - 37"|
|Pelvic support (top) to foot board height||13.8" 18.1"||19.9" - 29.3"|
|Knee supports (top) to foot board height||7.1" - 13.4"||6.3" - 22"|
|Foot board to floor height (excluding sandals)||4.7"||4.7"|
|Maximum width (between thoracic supports)||17.7"||17.7"|
|Tray size (depth and width)||16.3" - 20.5"||16.3" x 20.5"|
|Base frame lower setting||25.6" L x 19.6" W x 30.9" H||31.5" L x 24.6" W x 39.1" H|
|Base frame higher setting||N/A||31.5" L x 24.6" W x 43.8" H|
|User weight limit||88.20 lbs.||132.30 lbs.|
|Product weight||30.90 lbs.||46.30 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details