Smirthwaite Combi toileting chair with adjustable arm
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Smirthwaite Combi toileting chair's design enables it to be used as a supportive chair whilst at the same time providing numerous features to assist with your child’s toileting needs. Smirthwaite combi incorporates a potty for younger children that can easily be removed to provide a commode seat for children who have progressed their toilet training. Seat height and depth can be adjusted to suit the needs of your child. Combi toileting chair comes complete with potty, plastic commode seat, upholstered seat and velcro pelvic strap.
- Highly adjustable
- Available in 4 sizes
- Range of accessories
- An ideal potty chair for progressive toileting
- Easy to clean – surface has anti-microbial properties
Fixed arm chair and additional accessories available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
|Smirthwaite Combi toileting chair|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Seat height||8.5" - 11.4"||10.8" - 14.8"||11.8" - 15.7"||13.4" - 17.7"|
|Seat depth||8.1" - 11.4"||9.6" - 14"||12.2" - 15.2"||13.8" - 17.3"|
|User weight||77.2 lbs.||99.2 lbs.||121.3 lbs.||143.3 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||24.3 lbs.||28.7 lbs.||30.9 lbs.||33.1 lbs.|
|Note: Seat height is to the top of upholstered seat (deduct 1" for the height of the potty and |
deduct 1.4" for the height of the commode seat)
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details