Smirthwaite Corner Floor Sitter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Smirthwaite corner chair floor sitter are designed to provide support at the back and sides of children to improve their sitting balance. Corner chair floor sitter encourages social interaction and allows to engage in floor-based activities without the risk of falling over. Corner chairs is an ideal floor sitter for young children who need to develop sitting balance. During floor sitting some children are inclined to fall back or sideways if they overstretch or lose concentration. The pommel at the front is designed to keep legs abducted to promote a stable posture.
Corner chair floor sitter offers a high level of adjustability in the back, side angle, side pad, headrest and pommel. This means that the chair can be positioned to suit your child’s individual needs whilst also enabling the chair to easily grow with your child.
- Highly adjustable
- Grows with the child
- Encourages social interaction and floor based activities
- Corner chairs can be used in conjunction with the ladder
|Smirthwaite corner chair floor sitter|
|Specification||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Height range||16.2" - 20.5"||20.5" - 25.9"||21.7" - 27.2"|
|Weight capacity||188 lbs.||188 lbs.||188 lbs.|
|Product weight||22 lbs.||26 lbs.||31 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details