Smirthwaite Hardrock activity chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Smirthwaite Hardrock activity chair uses an anti-thrust system and anterior pad to provide secure postural management. Thoracic supports and stabilizers are available for children who exhibit a sideways motion.
Hardrock chair comes complete with mobile base, 4-point samba lap strap, slotted upholstery, push handle as standard.
- Extremely durable chair
- Ideal for school and home
- Offers secure postural support
- Suitable for children who are prone to rock repetitively
- Available in 3 high back models and 1 low back model only
Chair with Low back (size 2 and size 4) and additional accessories are available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
|Smirthwaite Hardrock activity chair|
|Specifications||Size 2 - High back||Size 3 - High Back||Size 3 - Low Back||Size 4 - High Back|
|Seat height||10.2" - 16.1"||11.4" - 17.3"||11.4" - 17.3"||14.8" - 20.7"|
|Seat depth||11.8" - 16.3"||14.6" - 19.1"||14.6" - 19.1"||15.7" - 21.7"|
|Weight limit||132.3 lbs.||154.3 lbs.||154.3 lbs.||198.4 lbs.|
|Product weight||80 lbs.||90 lbs.||88 lbs.||113 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details