Smirthwaite Heathfield positioning chair with adjustable arm
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Smirthwaite Heathfield chair holds a contemporary beauty that makes it aesthetically pleasing while being environmentally responsible. Heathfield chair is especially useful in multi-user environments such as nurseries and schools.Features
- Available in 5 sizes
- Perfect starter chair
- Ideal for school and home
- Adjustable seat height and depth for growth
Note: Heathfield chair comes in blue as standard, complete with a buckle pelvic strap, adjustable arms and a contoured seat.
*Heathfield chairs size 1 and 2 when attaching Trays, must have suitable stabilizers (Footrest, Mobile dolly base or Skis)
Fixed arm chair, size six and additional accessories available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
|Smirthwaite Heathfield chair|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5||Size 6|
|Seat height*||7.1" - 9.1"||7.9"-11.8"||9.4"-14.6"||11.4"-15.4"||12.8"-16.7"||15.6"-21.5"|
|Seat depth||7.1" - 9.4"||8.7" - 12.2"||10.2"-13.4"||12.6"-15.7"||14.6"-18.1"||17.7"-21.7"|
|Weight limit||55.1 lbs.||99.2 lbs.||110.2 lbs.||132.3 lbs.||154.3 lbs.||187.4 lbs.|
|*Height of chair with contoured seat. The height with a flat seat is 1" less.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details