Smirthwaite Heathfield positioning chair with adjustable arm
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Smirthwaite Heathfield chair is the perfect starter chair for children from 2 years old to adults who require minimal levels of postural support when seated. Its unobtrusive design means that it fits well into nursery, school and home environments. Heathfield adjustable posture chair and its many accessories work in partnership together to provide support and comfort for your child. Smirthwaite recognize that every child is different and the numerous configurations of the Heathfield will ensure that the chair is tailored to your child’s needs.
Smirthwaite believe in wood as a natural material for chairs. Wood is extremely durable and it holds a contemporary beauty that makes it aesthetically pleasing whilst being environmentally friendly. Our timber comes from sustainable sources and offers thermal properties that make it warm to the touch. Antibacterial agents are added as part of our processing.
Heathfield chair comes in blue as standard, complete with a buckle pelvic strap, adjustable arms and a contoured seat.
- Available in 6 sizes
- Perfect starter chair
- Ideal for school and home
- Chair available in adjustable arm only
- Adjustable seat height and depth for growth
Note: *Heathfield size 1 and 2 when attaching Trays, must have suitable stabilizers (Footrest, Mobile dolly base or Skis)
Chair with Fixed arm and additional accessories are available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
|Smirthwaite Heathfield chair|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5||Size 6|
|Seat height*||7.1" - 9.1"||7.9" - 11.8"||9.4" - 14.6"||11.4" - 15.4"||12.8" - 16.7"||15.6" - 21.5"|
|Seat depth||7.1" - 9.4"||8.7" - 12.2"||10.2" - 13.4"||12.6" - 15.7"||14.6" - 18.1"||17.7" - 21.7"|
|Weight limit||55.1 lbs.||99.2 lbs.||110.2 lbs.||132.3 lbs.||154.3 lbs.||187.4 lbs.|
|Adjustable footrest height||2" - 5.75" in 0.8" increments||2" - 5.75" in 0.8" increments||2" - 6.5" in 0.8" increments||2.2" - 7.7" in 0.8" increments||-||-|
|Product weight||11 lbs.||13 lbs.||18 lbs.||35 lbs.||44 lbs.||53 lbs.|
|*Height of chair with contoured seat. The height with a flat seat is 1" less.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details