Smirthwaite Hi-Riser Shower Stretcher
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Smirthwaite Hi-Riser shower stretcher is an easy to use two-in-one wall and floor mounted showering and changing table. Hi-Riser shower stretcher features robust yet slim line design which makes it suitable for children and adults of up to 330 lbs. Hi-Riser shower is a versatile trolley that offers the ideal solution for swimming, hydrotherapy and bathroom environments.
Hi-riser shower stretcher has been designed with reinforced PVC which makes it highly supportive yet soft and comfortable to lie on. Its stainless steel frame facilitates easy cleaning, making it a perfect choice for multi-user environments. Smirthwaite Hi-Riser stretcher is supplied with flexible pipe work to use with a suitable floor drain or, alternatively, it can be plumbed in. Water can easily be drained away using the drainage pipe, which can also be detached for cleaning purposes.Features
- Slim line design
- Stainless steel frame
- Designed with reinforced PVC
- Suitable for children and adults of up to 330 lbs.
- Two-in-one wall and floor mounted showering and changing table
- Ideal solution for swimming, hydrotherapy and bathroom environments
Available in size 2 only and size 1 is available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
|Smirthwaite Hi-Riser shower stretcher|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2|
|Table dimension length||55"||71"|
|Table dimension width||26"||26"|
|Table dimension width with safety guard||44"||44"|
|Travel range||15" - 38"||15" - 38"|
|Wall frame width||28"||28"|
|Wall frame depth||4"||4"|
|Wall frame height||61"||61"|
|Safety guard height||6"||6"|
|Maximum user weight||330 lbs.||330 lbs.|
|Product weight||176 lbs.||187 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details