Smirthwaite Mobi Changing Table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Smirthwaite Mobi changer is a totally movable changing table that does not need to be installed or fixed. Its sleek and compact design makes it easy to move from room to room, making it a very cost-effective alternative for multi-transfer or multi-user scenarios. The Mobi changer, which is powered by electricity, has a large travel range and can be lowered and raised at the press of a button. Safe and appropriate working heights can be easily achieved, reducing the chance of caregiver back injury.
Smirthwaite mobile changing table was created with enough clearance for a variety of hoists. Its portability and stowaway side rails make it safe and easy to manoeuvre. The Mobi changer is the ideal solution for shifting from a bed, wheelchair, or toileting chair.
For dry locations, the Smirthwaite Mobi changer has a cream powder coated frame, whereas wet environments have a stainless steel frame.
- Red – Battery needs immediate charging.
- Orange – Battery charging recommended.
- Green – Battery does not require charging. The Green light will be lit when the battery is being charged.
- Mobile and maneuverable
- Unique stowaway side rails
- Sufficient clearance for hoists
- Available in Blue-colored upholstery only
- For easy handling, the height range is excellent
Available in Size two (power coated and stainless steel), additional colors and angled back accessory is available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
|Smirthwaite Mobi changing table|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|User weight||500.4 lbs.||500.4 lbs.||500.4 lbs.|
|Travel range||18.5" - 37.4"||18.5" - 37.4"||18.5" - 37.4"|
|Table dimensions||55.1" L x 29.5" W||63" L x 29.5" W||70.9" L x 29.5" W|
|Safety sides width||33.1"||33.1"||33.1"|
|Safety sides height||6.5"||6.5"||6.5"|
|Safety sides operational space||7.9"||7.9"||7.9"|
|Length between casters||42.9"||42.9"||42.9"|
|Width between casters||27.6"||27.6"||27.6"|
|Shipping weight||189.6 lbs.||194 lbs.||198.4 lbs.|
|Smirthwaite Mobi shower trolley|
|User weight||485 lbs.|
|Table dimensions||70.9" L x 29.5" W|
|Travel range||18.3" - 36.4"|
|Safety sides width||33.1"|
|Safety sides height||7.7"|
|Safety sides operational space||7.9"|
|Length between casters||42.9"|
|Width between casters||27.6"|
|Shipping weight||189.6 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details