Smirthwaite Mobi changing table
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Smirthwaite Mobi changer is a fully mobile changing table that requires no installation or fixing. Its compact and slim line design means it can be easily maneuvered from room to room, offering an extremely cost effective option for multi-transfer or multi-user environments. The electrically operated Mobi changer provides an excellent travel range and can be lowered and elevated at the touch of a button. Safe and suitable working heights can be easily achieved which helps prevent the risk of back injury to the caregiver.
Smirthwaite mobile changing table has been designed to ensure sufficient clearance for a wide number of hoists. Its mobility and unique stowaway side rails enable safe and easy handling. Whether you are transferring from a bed, wheelchair or toileting chair, the Mobi changer is the perfect solution.
Smirthwaite Mobi changer comes in a cream powder coated frame for dry environments or stainless steel frame for damp environments.
- Red – Battery needs immediate charging.
- Orange – Battery charging recommended.
- Green – Battery does not require charging. The Green light will be lit when the battery is being charged.
- Unique stowaway side rails
- Sufficient clearance for hoists
- Mobile and easy to maneuver
- Available in blue colored upholstery
- Available in 2 sizes i.e. Size 1 or Size 3
- Excellent height range for easier handling
Available in Size two (power coated and stainless steel), additional colors and angled back accessory is available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
|Smirthwaite Mobi changing table|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|User weight||500.4 lbs.||500.4 lbs.||500.4 lbs.|
|Travel range||18.5" - 37.4"||18.5" - 37.4"||18.5" - 37.4"|
|Table dimensions||55.1" L x 29.5" W||63" L x 29.5" W||70.9" L x 29.5" W|
|Safety sides width||33.1"||33.1"||33.1"|
|Safety sides height||6.5"||6.5"||6.5"|
|Safety sides operational space||7.9"||7.9"||7.9"|
|Length between casters||42.9"||42.9"||42.9"|
|Width between casters||27.6"||27.6"||27.6"|
|Shipping weight||189.6 lbs.||194 lbs.||198.4 lbs.|
|Smirthwaite Mobi shower trolley|
|User weight||485 lbs.|
|Table dimensions||70.9" L x 29.5" W|
|Travel range||18.3" - 36.4"|
|Safety sides width||33.1"|
|Safety sides height||7.7"|
|Safety sides operational space||7.9"|
|Length between casters||42.9"|
|Width between casters||27.6"|
|Shipping weight||189.6 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details