Smirthwaite study desk
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Smirthwaite study desk has been cleverly designed to allow your child to take part in various activities. Study desk also contains ample storage space, so books and toys can be hidden away after they have been used. The Study Desk can be used with a variety of chairs, particularly the Heathfield and the Brookfield.
Smirthwaite range of desks have been designed to fit in to the school and home environment. The contemporary beauty of wood and the quality of the design enables our desks to stand the test of time.
- Available in 2 sizes
- Storage under desk top
- Desk top may be used at angle as well as used flat
|Smirthwaite study desk|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2|
|Height range||13.6" - 20.5"||20.5" - 32.3"|
|Maximum weight||176 lbs.||176 lbs.|
|Product weight||42 lbs.||42 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details