So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair
So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair has a lightweight frame that weighs only 16.5 pounds, making it easier to handle and transport. The So Lite Wheelchair is easy to fold and unfold. The anti-tippers on the So Lite Folding Wheelchair help to keep the wheelchair from tipping over when crossing curbs, bumps, or thresholds. The So Lite has wheel locks to keep the chair from moving when the user wants it to, upgraded padded seats for comfort, and a seat belt for an extra safe ride.
So Lite includes:
- Quick-release rear wheels
- Quick release, swing away, and removable footrests
- Quick-release, removable anti-tippers for extra safety
- Includes durable padded seat covers that are removable for cleaning
- To make it simpler to transfer, the armrests flip up.
- For meals or to play cards, you can easily roll up to a table.
- 12" rear wheels and 6" front caster wheels enable safe, smooth, and nimble movement.
- Caregivers can stop or slow down while pushing with the use of a dual-hand braking system.
- Due to flat-free tires, the user won't ever need to be concerned about punctures slowing them down.
- Comfortable, swing-away footrests are portable and easily adjustable without the use of any tools.
Choose from 3 different colors:
- The black frame comes with FREE red trim seat and back cushions.
- The blue frame comes with FREE blue trim seat and back cushions.
- The white frame comes with FREE gray trim seat and back cushions.
So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair
|Seat to Floor Height
|Minimum Turning Radius
|Dual braking system
|Carton Shipping Weight
|Weight (Entire Wheelchair)
|Weight (Frame Only)
Manufacturer warrants its products to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship to the original consumer/purchaser from the date of purchase under the following:
- One (1) Year Warranty: On the frame, mechanical and electrical components including the motor of each mobility product.
- Six (6) Months Warranty: On originally supplied battery, tires, fabric seat, seat back, and seat cushion.
- If within such warranty period, any component or part shall be proven to the satisfaction of the manufacturer to be defective, the product shall at the option of the manufacturer be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product components.
- In some cases, an installation kit with instructions may be provided to the owner to facilitate the installation of a replacement product component.
- Warranty relating to mobility products does not include any labor charges incurred in product component installation.
- The warranty period of the repaired or replaced product shall terminate with the termination of the warranty period for the original product.
- The sole obligation of the manufacturer, and the customer's exclusive remedy under this warranty, shall be limited to such repaired or replaced product.
- The warranty does not cover damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, damage in shipment, improper operation, or failure to follow instructions according to the User Manual.
- The warranty does not cover component failure, improper storage, neglect of prescribed maintenance procedures, repair, or attempted repair or modifications made or authorized by anyone other than the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not cover the normal gradual reduction in battery performance due to heavy use, deterioration due to external factors such as extremes in temperature or humidity, corrosive atmosphere, or other natural events such as lightning, flood, or circumstances.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- A restocking fee may apply
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details
- Q: What is the weight capacity of the So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair?
- A: The So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair has a weight capacity of 250 pounds.
- Q: Is the So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair comfortable to sit in?
- A: Yes, the So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair is very comfortable to sit in. It features a padded seat and backrest, as well as adjustable armrests.
- Q: Is the So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair durable?
- A: Yes, the So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair is very durable. It is made with a lightweight but strong aluminum frame, and the seat and backrest are made with a durable nylon fabric.
- Q: Can the So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair be used on all types of terrain?
- A: Yes, the So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Wheelchair can be used on all types of terrain, including indoors and outdoors. It features 8-inch wheels that are designed to handle a variety of surfaces.