Span America F450T standing transfer aid
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America F450T standing transfer aid is designed to make transport quick and simple while encouraging weight bearing as well as maintenance of trunk and upper body strength. F450T stand-up patient lift is the ideal solution for patients with the ability to participate in their own transfers. F450T standing transfer aid has swing-away padded seat for secure, comfortable transport and the underbed clearance allows use with most low beds. The dual, contoured shin pads offers added stability and non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer.
- Conforms to: ISO 12182:2012
- Attachment hooks for optional support belt
- Simple, fast assembly using tools provided
- Locking rear casters add an extra measure of safety
- A convenient toileting alternative vs. use of a wheelchair
- Easy base width adjustment accommodates chairs and commodes
The F450T is designed to provide transfer assistance to patients with the necessary strength to
- Bear weight in the standing position
- Pull themselves up into standing position
- Lower themselves safely into the seated position
For patients who meets above criteria, use of the F450T encourages activity and helps maintain strength.
|Span America F450T standing transfer aid|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs.|
|Overall base length||35.5"|
|Min. seat height||26"|
|Max. seat height||33.5"|
|Front-end base height||3.6"|
|Internal leg width (open)||32"|
|External leg width (closed)||27.7"|
|Horizontal handlebar width||20"|
|Net weight||78 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||93 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years on Frame from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.