Span America F500P full body power patient lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Span America F500P full body power patient lift with manual base delivers a high-value combination of patient safety, caregiver protection, ease of operation. F500P patient lift is designed to be the workhorse of your Safe Patient Handling and Mobility program. The underbed clearance, allows use with most low beds and the 6-point spreader bar maximizes sling options. The F500P patient lift has LCD battery level display; audible low-battery indicator and 2-button pendant with LED indicator. F500P full body patient lift has manual base which is easily widened with a leg opening handle.
- Simple, fast assembly using tools provided
- Manual emergency lowering for added safety
- Floor extraction: Can be used to lift patients from floor
- Backlit LCD display during operation for ease of viewing
- Redundant operation via control unit allows use if pendant is lost or damaged
- Overload protection with visual/audible alert, halts lifting when capacity is exceeded
- Easy base width adjustment with locked position; accommodates chairs and commodes
- Quick-release battery can be charged via charging cradle (optional), or via plug-in charger (included) for charging in place
- Certified to: ISO 10535; IEC/EN/ANSI/AAMI/CAN/CSA-C22.2 60601-1, 60101-1-2, and 60601-1-11; SGS Mark for Safety
F500P patient lift is designed for patients who needs the maximum level of assistance during transfer. It should be used for
- Patients who are completely dependent on caregiver for transferring
|Slings compatible with F500P full body patient lift|
|Universal with head support (Span-America)||Mesh with padding||S (M920276), XS (M920930)|
|M (M920277), XL (M920931)|
|L (M920278), XXL (M920932)|
|Universal without head support (Span-America)||Mesh with padding||S (M920667), XS (M920936)|
|M (M920668), XL (M920937)|
|L (M920669), XXL (M920938)|
|Hygienic Sling (Span-America)||Polyester||S (M920279), XS (M920939)|
|M (M920280), XL (M920940)|
|L (M920281), XXL (M920941)|
|Disposable universal with head support (Span-America)||Nonwoven, Disposable||S (M920942), XL (M920945)|
|M (M920943), XXL (M920946)|
|Sani||Polyester||S, M, L, XXL|
|Invacare® Replacement||Polyester||M, L, XL|
|Mesh||M, L, XXL|
|Invacare® Replacement with Head Support||Mesh||M, L, XL, XXL|
|Hoyer® Replacement||Polyester||M, L, XL|
|Hoyer® Replacement with Head Support||Polyester||M, L, XL|
|Liko®/Guldmann® Replacement||Polyester with PU Coating||M, L, XL|
|Liko®/Guldmann® Replacement with Head Support||Polyester with PU Coating||M, L, XL|
|Liko®/Guldmann® Disposable Replacement||Polyester with PU Coating||M, L, XL|
|Liko®/Guldmann® Disposable Replacement with Head Support||Nonwoven, Disposable||M, L, XL|
|Pediatric with Head Support||Mesh||Standard|
|Span America F500P full body power patient lift|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|Base legs length||44.9"|
|Base closed external width||24.9"|
|Base open external width||42.9"|
|Min. lifting height||25.8"|
|Max. lifting height||69.1"|
|Net weight||99 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||108 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years on Frame and Spreader bar; 2 years on Electronics; 1 year on Battery from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.