Span America F500S powered sit-to-stand patient lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America F500S powered sit-to-stand patient lift with manual base is compact, easy to maneuver and delivers a winning combination of safety, simplicity, and value. F500S sit-to-stand aid is essential for safe, efficient patient transfers between bed, chair and commode. F500S powered sit-to-stand lift features contoured knee pad which is height adjustable. The F500S lift has LCD battery level display; audible low-battery indicator and 2-button pendant with LED indicator. F500S powered sit-to-stand patient lift has manual base which is easily widened with a leg opening lever. An underbed clearance feature allows use with most low beds.
- Simple, fast assembly using tools provided
- Manual emergency lowering for added safety
- Backlit LCD display during operation for ease of viewing
- Wide non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer
- Redundant operation via control unit allows use if pendant is lost or damaged
- Overload protection with visual/audible alert, halts lifting when capacity is exceeded
- Easy base width adjustment with locked position; accommodates chairs and commodes
- Quick-release battery can be charged via charging cradle (optional), or via plug-in charger (included) for charging in place
- Certified to: ISO 10535; IEC/EN/ANSI/AAMI/CAN/CSA-C22.2 60601-1, 60101-1-2, and 60601-1-11; SGS Mark for Safety
F500S sit-to-stand patient lift is designed for clients who needs a moderate level of assistance during transfer. The patient should have the strength and stability to bear weight on at least one leg. For patients who cannot do so, a passive boom lift such as the Span F500P Full Body Patient Lift should be used.
|Span America F500S powered sit-to-stand patient lift|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|External base width (closed)||24.9"|
|Internal leg width (opened)||33.9"|
|Upright mast height||40"|
|Overall base length||37.5"|
|Min. lifting height with spreader bar||38"|
|Max. lifting height with spreader bar||60.5"|
|Knee pad length extension range||4.5"|
|Max. boom width||17.7"|
|Net Weight||111 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||119 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years on Frame and Spreader bar; 2 years on Electronics; 1 year on Battery from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.