Span America F350CT car transfer patient lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America F350CT car transfer patient lift is an ideal solution for simple transfers between car and chair, chair and bed, and from floor to chair. F350CT has unique spreader bar that enables precise, controlled positioning with minimal motion. F350CT power patient lift allows more dynamic positioning, adjustment and control during transfer than with typical lift designs.
Span America F350CT car transfer patient lift is designed for clients who need the maximum level of assistance and provides a safe, controlled transfers with much flexibility. F350CT should be used for:
- Patients who are completely dependent on caregiver for transferring, and
- Audible low-battery indicator
- Simple, fast assembly using tools provided
- Manual emergency lowering for added safety
- Backlit LCD battery display for ease of viewing
- Locking rear casters, foot-activated lock/unlock
- Floor extraction: Can be used to lift patients from floor
- Overload protection with visual/audible alert, halts lifting when capacity is exceeded
- Quick-release battery can be charged via plug-in charger (included) for charging in place
- Certified to: ISO 10535; IEC/EN/ANSI/AAMI/CAN/CSA-C22.2 60601-1, 60101-1-2, and 60601-1-11; SGS Mark for Safety
Note: Two or more caregivers may be required for a transfer, based on full assessment of the patient’s:
- Medical conditions
- Mental status
- Ability to assist
|Span America F350CT car transfer patient lift|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|External base width (closed)||27.6"|
|Internal leg width (opened)||32"|
|Overall base length||41"|
|Min. lifting height||22.2"|
|Max. lifting height||64.7"|
|Net weight||95 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||108 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years on Frame and Spreader bar; 2 years on Electronics; 1 year on Battery from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.