Span America Geo-Wave specialty recliner seat cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America Geo-Wave specialty recliner seat cushion has unique segmented fins which are specifically engineered to direct the effects of reclining induced shearing that is typical of institutional seating. Geo-Wave recliner cushion helps to reduce pressure when the user is in the upright or reclined position. Specialty recliner seat cushion is thicker in the lumbar area, and under the thighs to withstand the sliding of the patient down in the chair. The patent-pending design features three distinct zone orientations to minimize the shear in multiple directions for specific seating areas.Features:
- Reduces Shear: Unique surface design minimizes the effects of reclining-induced shearing.
- User-Friendly: Lightweight, yet durable. A wipe-clean, non-skid cover attaches easily to the chair.
- Assists Positioning: Natural lumbar and thigh supports help to comfortably position users in both the upright and reclining positions.
- Simple Secure Attachment: Three elastic hook and loop straps located at the head, torso, and foot help anchor the cushion to the chair.
- Fluid-repellent Cover: Removable zippered cover features non-slip top fabric and a durable non-skid bottom. Wipes clean with neutral suds or an approved cleaning agent.
|Geo-Wave specialty recliner seat cushion|
|Seat width||18", 22", 28"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs. (18" and 22"), 500 lbs. (28")|
|Weight||7 - 10 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products components, software, and cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 18-months from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to this products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.