Special tomato EIO push chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special tomato EIO push chair is designed specially for children from infancy through elementary age. EIO pushchair's innovative design makes style and function accessible to all. The stroller accommodates children with mild to moderate positioning needs; weighing up to 90 lbs. EIO pediatric push chair folds compactly for transport and features angle adjustable push handle, padded hip and back laterals, and latch to keep the stroller folded while transporting or storing it.Features
|Special Tomato EIO push chair|
|Seat to footwell (stroller only)||13"|
|Seat to footwell (liners size 1 & 2)||15"|
|Seat to footwell (sitter size 1)||16"|
|Seat to footwell (sitter size 2)||17"|
|Maximum weight capacity||90 lbs.|
|Stroller weight||22 lbs.|
|Handle height to floor||30" - 43"|
|Dimensions when open||45" H × 24" W × 46" D|
|Dimensions when folded||16" H × 18" W × 32" D|
|Back rest angle adjustment||25° - 75°|
|Rear wheel diameter||11"|
|Front wheel diameter||9"|
|Footwell angle adjustment||+15° to -55°|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product, that if any part or component proves defective in material or workmanship within two years of the purchase date, the defective part will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge.
- The product should be used in compliance with the operating instructions. Improper use of the product may void the warranty.
- Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or the factory.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accident or misuse.
- This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase with this Limited Warranty.
- The warranty will not be applicable if:
- A fault is the cause of misuse or poor maintenance
- Repairs are carried out by a third party.
- The push chair is faulty due to general wear and tear which is the result of everyday use.
- A push chair is damaged as a result of an accident.
- The manufacturer is not satisfied that the stated warranty terms and conditions have been met.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RA number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All products must be returned within 30 days of the issuance of this RA#. RA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return packaging and labels.
- The item's must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- Any costs required to make the item re-saleable will be deducted from your credit. If the item cannot be made re-saleable you have the option of paying to have the item delivered back to you or paying a 25% Disposal Fee.
- You must keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport. Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
- Restocking fee is applicable as per schedule below:
Days elapsed from purchase date Product condition Restocking Fee Within 30 Days Like-new, resalable condition No restocking fee Within 30 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 30-60 Days Like-new, resalable condition 25% restocking fee 30-60 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 60-90 Days Like-new, resalable condition 50% restocking fee 60-90 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer After 90 Days Any No credit will be issued
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to return policy of this product
- Portable Potty Seat
- Splash Guard
We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
Please call us for Specific Details.