Special Tomato EIO Push Chair
Special Tomato EIO pushchair is primarily intended for children from infancy through elementary age. The revolutionary design of the EIO pushchair makes style and functionality accessible to everyone. The stroller can handle children weighing up to 90 lbs. who have mild to moderate posture demands. EIO pediatric pushchair has an angle-adjustable push handle, padded hip, and back laterals, and a clasp that keeps the stroller folded while traveling or storing it.
EIO Push Chair Standard Features:
Sturdy and Lightweight Frame:
The EIO features a sturdy and lightweight aluminum frame, making it easy to push and maneuver. Its solid-filled 9-inch front and 11-inch rear wheels with tread are puncture-proof, ensuring stability and reliability. The swivel front wheels can be locked for straight-line movement on rough terrain, while they enhance maneuverability on indoor or paved surfaces. Rear spring suspension ensures a smooth ride, even on rough terrain.
The angle-adjustable footwell with a 2-position foot-block provides lower extremity positioning. It offers a surface area for younger children to rest their feet, promoting stability in their seated posture.
The backrest angle adjusts from 25 degrees to 75 degrees, allowing your child to enjoy greater support and reduced energy expenditure while sitting. This feature is particularly beneficial for children with decreased strength and endurance of postural muscles.
Easy Folding and Storage:
The EIO pushchair folds down compactly for easy transport and storage, using a clamshell-style folding mechanism. You don't need to remove the wheels, but you have the option to do so for an even smaller folded footprint. A latch securely keeps the pushchair in its folded position.
Angle-Adjustable Push Handle
The push handle is angle-adjustable, ensuring that adults of varying heights feel comfortable and secure while pushing the EIO.
The EIO Push Chair comes with a generous sun canopy to protect your child from the elements, whether it's sunny or rainy. The canopy also includes a window for easy viewing and a storage pocket. When not in use, it can be folded back or entirely removed.
Other Standard Features Include:
Special Tomato EIO Push Chair offers various postural supports:
Soft-Touch Seat and Back Liners:
The Special Tomato Soft Touch Seat Liner is expertly crafted seat cushion is designed to provide medial (inside) and lateral (outside) support for the thighs, helping maintain proper alignment of the hips and pelvis. Available in multiple sizes, the Seat Liner is easily attached to the EIO Push Chair using secure attachment straps.
The Special Tomato Soft Touch Back Liner is a thoughtfully designed back cushion that embraces the body's natural spine curvature for supreme comfort. This Back Liner boasts integrated lateral supports within its contoured shape, facilitating users in maintaining a centered position. Notably, the cushion's versatility allows it to be inverted for customized lateral support height adjustments. Available in multiple sizes, this Back Liner securely attaches to the EIO Push Chair using dedicated attachment straps, ensuring optimal support and comfort.
The Soft Touch Sitter features a contoured back that supports the natural curvature of the spine, lateral trunk supports, and a headrest. The contoured seat design encourages a well-aligned hip position, discouraging extensor thrusting. This portable postural support system can be attached to the EIO Push Chair or other standard chairs, offering flexibility and convenience.
|Special Tomato EIO push chair|
|Seat to footwell (stroller only)||13"|
|Seat to footwell (liners size 1 & 2)||15"|
|Seat to footwell (sitter size 1)||16"|
|Seat to footwell (sitter size 2)||17"|
|Maximum weight capacity||90 lbs.|
|Stroller weight||22 lbs.|
|Handle height to floor||30" - 43"|
|Dimensions when open||45" H × 24" W × 46" D|
|Dimensions when folded||16" H × 18" W × 32" D|
|Back rest angle adjustment||25° - 75°|
|Rear wheel diameter||11"|
|Front wheel diameter||9"|
|Footwell angle adjustment||+15° to -55°|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product, that if any part or component proves defective in material or workmanship within two years of the purchase date, the defective part will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge.
- The product should be used in compliance with the operating instructions. Improper use of the product may void the warranty.
- Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or the factory.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accident or misuse.
- This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase with this Limited Warranty.
- The warranty will not be applicable if:
- A fault is the cause of misuse or poor maintenance
- Repairs are carried out by a third party.
- The push chair is faulty due to general wear and tear which is the result of everyday use.
- A push chair is damaged as a result of an accident.
- The manufacturer is not satisfied that the stated warranty terms and conditions have been met.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RA number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All products must be returned within 30 days of the issuance of this RA#. RA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return packaging and labels.
- The item's must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- Any costs required to make the item re-saleable will be deducted from your credit. If the item cannot be made re-saleable you have the option of paying to have the item delivered back to you or paying a 25% Disposal Fee.
- You must keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport. Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
- Restocking fee is applicable as per schedule below:
Days elapsed from purchase date Product condition Restocking Fee Within 30 Days Like-new, resalable condition No restocking fee Within 30 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 30-60 Days Like-new, resalable condition 25% restocking fee 30-60 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 60-90 Days Like-new, resalable condition 50% restocking fee 60-90 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer After 90 Days Any No credit will be issued
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to return policy of this product
- Portable Potty Seat
- Splash Guard
We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
Please call us for Specific Details.