Special tomato jogger stroller
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special Tomato Jogger Stroller
Special tomato jogger stroller is designed to provide the lifestyle experience which takes a user through city streets or rugged outdoor trails, it will provide optimal comfort and support for special needs child. Special tomato jogger is an lightweight, easy folding, all terrain special needs pushchair for children with mild to moderate physical involvement. Special needs all-terrain jogging stroller comes standard with a functional rear suspension which ensures a smooth ride over most surfaces. Special tomato jogger special needs stroller offers swivel front tire that makes maneuvering in tight indoor spaces. Jogger by special tomato is helpful for straight line strolling and rougher terrain in which the front wheel can be locked inline easily. Special tomato jogger all terrain stroller pushchair is certain to provide child with as good as than any other cushioning comfort and support, so enjoy the ride.
Special tomato jogger all terrain stroller is especially designed to provides the support and comfort to each special needs child through a convenient, easy-to-use, compact folding system for their parents and caregivers. Special tomato jogger stroller for special needs can be used for casual strolling and light jogging with its folding frame and quick release pneumatic tires. The Special tomato jogger fits compactly into the trunk of most cars with minimal effort.
- For children with mild to moderate physical disabilities
- Latex-free, jogging style stroller pushchair with reclining seat back
- Supports children with or without special needs weighing up to 110 lbs.
Special tomato jogger stroller standard features
- 5-point harness
- Reclining seat back
- Rear parking brake
- Foot well with side guard
- Functional rear suspension
- Height adjustable push handle
- Fixed tilt and adjustable recline
- Canopy with window that folds with stroller
- Folding latch for quick and easy one step folding
- Closure Strap to keep it folded when lifting into a car for transport
- Two 12” pneumatic quick release tires & swivel front 12” pneumatic tire for increased maneuverability
- Thick, latex-free padded seat and back surface with washable upholstery - Reversible fleece for winter / canvas insert for warmer climate
Below are the additional optional features that may build up your jogger stroller as best as possible.
Special tomato soft-touch sitter (Optional) is designed as an adaptive seating system especially for children with special needs. Soft-touch sitter is recommended for special needs children with mild to moderate physical involvement from the age of 1 through adulthood. Soft-touch sitter helps to promote an upright, seated posture with unsurpassed comfort and upper body support.
- Built-in abductor
- Contoured head and lateral supports
- Adjustable 5-point positioning harness
- Attachment straps for securing to a standard chair
- Soft contoured seat with anti-thrust seating surface
Special tomato soft-touch liner (Optional) offers an affordable option to create more support and comfort in Special Tomato Strollers. The Soft-Touch Liners are made of a soft-to-touch material that is latex-free and anti-microbial. The contoured seat and back cushions promote good posture while sitting in a standard seating system for children with mild to moderate positioning needs. The seat and back cushions can be used separately or together. Our Therapists recommend the Special Tomato Soft-Touch Liners for a child with mild to moderate sitting support needs.
- Built in abductor for seat cushion
- Attachment straps for each cushion
- 3-point pelvic harness for seat cushion
- Soft contoured seat cushion and/or back cushion
Special tomato head support (Optional) is made of latex-free, seamless, soft woven mesh that contours to the head. When used with the Special Tomato Jogger stroller, it folds with the stroller for transport and there is no need to remove it.
Special tomato medical necessities bag (Optional) can be easily attached with the Jogger stroller's frame. Optional bag is designed for carrying essential items when on-the-go. This optional accessory bag can be folded easily with the Jogger stroller for transport.
Special tomato jogger rain cover (Optional) provides protection to the child during rain, wind, and snow from the elements. Jogger rain cover can be easily attaches with the frame through hook and loop straps to keep it secured. There are holes to allow for air circulation while keeping nasty weather out.
|Special Tomato jogger stroller|
|Maximum weight capacity||110 lbs.|
|Product weight||27 lbs.|
|Seat to footwell (stroller only)||14"|
|Seat to footwell (liner size 1 & 2)||16"|
|Seat to footwell (sitter size 1)||17"|
|Seat to footwell (sitter size 2)||18"|
|Handle height to floor||35" - 43"|
|Recline range||100° - 140°|
|Open dimensions||43" H × 26" W × 42" D|
|Folded dimensions (without rear wheels)||16" H × 21" W × 33" D|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product, that if any part or component proves defective in material or workmanship within Two years of the purchase date, the defective part will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge.
- This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase with this Limited Warranty.
- Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or the factory.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accident or misuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please note that the warranty will not be applicable if:
- A fault is the cause of misuse or poor maintenance.
- Repairs are carried out by a third party.
- The push chair is faulty due to general wear and tear which is the result of everyday use.
- A push chair is damaged as a result of an accident.
- The manufacturer is not satisfied that the stated warranty terms and conditions have been met.
- All returns must have an RA number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All products must be returned within 30 days of the issuance of this RA#. RA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return packaging and labels.
- The item's must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- Any costs required to make the item re-saleable will be deducted from your credit. If the item cannot be made re-saleable you have the option of paying to have the item delivered back to you or paying a 25% Disposal Fee.
- You must keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport. Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
- Restocking fee is applicable as per schedule below:
Days elapsed from purchase date Product condition Restocking Fee Within 30 Days Like-new, resalable condition No restocking fee Within 30 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 30-60 Days Like-new, resalable condition 25% restocking fee 30-60 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 60-90 Days Like-new, resalable condition 50% restocking fee 60-90 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer After 90 Days Any No credit will be issued
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to return policy of this product
- Portable Potty Seat
- Splash Guard
We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
Please call us for Specific Details.